News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for User-elizabeth

Member Name: User-elizabeth
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet Rush
 Aug 10 2017, 03:35:01 PM

I would like to explain my rush experience. I happened to rush yesterday and arrived around 4:30 am, we were 8 and 9 in line (bc it was a Wednesday we were 6 and 7). We rushed for the 8'o clock show and happened to get far left front row and far right front row. Both seats were obstructed but fun nonetheless. I would recommend getting out as early as possible. The people in front of us got seats onstage for the same showtime. I hope you guys happen to get seats before it closes!!

Great Comet Rush
 Jul 9 2017, 02:03:01 PM

leighmiserables said: "User-elizabeth said: "chuckydisc said: "User-elizabeth said: "Hi! I am planning on rushing the show in August and I have never rushed before. Any word on how long the lines are post Groban?"

If by "post-Groban" you mean Oak-lines then they don't start until this coming Tuesday.

I don't necessarily mean Oak, I mean currently know how long people are waiting for rush tickets. T

Great Comet Rush
 Jul 9 2017, 01:57:01 PM

chuckydisc said: "User-elizabeth said: "Hi! I am planning on rushing the show in August and I have never rushed before. Any word on how long the lines are post Groban?"

If by "post-Groban" you mean Oak-lines then they don't start until this coming Tuesday.

Ok! Thanks for the information!

"

Great Comet Rush
 Jul 8 2017, 01:46:30 PM

Hi! I am planning on rushing the show in August and I have never rushed before. Any word on how long the lines are post Groban?

Chose my seat - was it good?
 Jun 23 2017, 01:06:23 AM

I had the chance of seeing this show back in December. Our seats were right along the main isle, probably two or three rows back from the back of the orchestra. We had some interaction, Nicholas Benton (Andrey) played his guitar to me, Amber Grey (Helen) did "cheers" with our area during the abuction, most of the main cast walked past us, and we had interactions with multiple ensemble members. I'd recommend these seats!!

Great Comet Rush
 May 31 2017, 03:41:12 PM

what is the latest time that a person could arrive at the box office and still get tickets? I've never attempted rush tickets, but I'm thinking of this as a possibility. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You