News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lapetiteactrice

Member Name: Lapetiteactrice
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

COMET invites fans to join them onstage at the Tony Awards
 Jun 9 2017, 12:16:58 AM

loveinnewyorkcity said: "Did everyone get a rejection email or just those short-listed?

"

My friend, who was not shortlisted got an email. 

Jun 8 2017, 10:06:22 PM

"
I think the mistake made was that the Comet social media team treated it like a contest when it was in fact a casting for a paying job. 

"

I would have to agree. Comet social media made it seem like a "contest" (though NOTHING indicated it was first come, first serve-there was a very specific look that they wanted and they made that very clear in the initial call). Where as the casting call that was posted did read as more o

Current Wicked Tour cast
 Jun 7 2017, 10:30:52 AM

thebookofwhizzer said: "Zamedy154 said: "Robin de Jesus has extended until this fall I believe. He'll definitely be there through all of Boston's run.

Jessica is amazing. I believe she's with the tour until/through September.

Her standby, Emily, is good but Jessica takes Elphie to another level altogether.

Are you sure? I saw an ad for a regional theater in my area saying he's supposed to star as Usnavi in their production of In The Heights

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/entertainment/theater_dance/dc-theater-season-2017-18-round-house-and-olney-step-up/2017/03/07/3b95df9c-02e0-11e7-b9fa-ed727b644a0b_story.html

"

Yeah, "In the Heights" at Olney rehearsals start on August 7th and the show runs through October 15th (with a possible extension) and he's definitely doing it. So I imagine he'd stay on the tour through July?

Jun 6 2017, 08:04:51 PM

cdf1983 said: "To all those who got in; did you submit more than just the photo? Because what I've seen, the majority of people who've gotten in went the extra mile to submit multiple pictures and their resumes, and that's who the company chose? 

I feel like that's a little unfair? 

But again, I haven't seen what everyone submitted. It could have no correlation for all I know. 

"

When I saw

Jun 6 2017, 12:38:51 PM

I heard back around noon! Good luck to all of you. <3

Jun 5 2017, 07:12:54 PM

Yeah I also have not heard anything. This was a big undertaking I'm sure, and I know S/W is pretty busy anyway. So hopefully people hear tomorrow morning! 

Jun 4 2017, 10:56:47 PM

Hashtagalisonhendrix/Lapetiteactrice(sideblog) are my tumblrs. 

And yeah I'm happy to see that people have actually been hearing back from them. Curious to see tomorrow/Tuesday morning how many people are actually chosen for this! 

Jun 4 2017, 10:08:11 PM

I also received an email last night around 8PM telling me that I was shortlisted. In my initial email I included a candid photo and a headshot and resume, and then in the email last night, re-sent in photos and my ID and then the paragraph that they asked for! I think disneybroadwayfan22 and I may have spoke on tumblr about it? But before that I hadn't heard of anyone else getting an email. I had a few friends who submitted as well but they didn't hear back. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You