News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jchaps

Member Name: jchaps
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 2 2021, 06:39:34 PM
Another desperate plea for any spare tickets here! (The one day I stay off social media...)
Slave Play Rush Tickets  Nov 5 2019, 09:50:22 PM

Amazing! Thank you so much.

Slave Play Rush Tickets  Nov 5 2019, 03:00:14 PM

I'm planning to try to rush tomorrow for the evening show. Any recent reports? I have no idea how early to get there.

HEAD OVER HEELS TodayTix Rush Thread  Jul 24 2018, 07:18:11 PM
I bought my ticket at exactly 10am today and got balcony row E to the far right.......... ?? Guess it really is a crapshoot.
Selling second Anastasia lottery ticket for tonight!  Oct 13 2017, 03:14:14 PM

Won the lottery for tonight’s show and the second ticket is up for grabs! Let me know by 4pm!

Update: sold!

Great Comet Rush  Aug 3 2017, 06:11:29 AM

Decided to go for it and I'm sixth in line right now. If anyone is interested in my second ticket and is willing to pay for mine as well, PM me! :)

Great Comet Rush  Aug 2 2017, 11:48:29 AM

Has anyone rushed in the past week or two during this whole fiasco? Any reports? Thinking of trying for tomorrow.

Come From Away rush  Jun 6 2017, 05:04:22 AM

Skipgal, I messaged you. I'm 3rd in line right now so if you or anyone else is interested, let me know by 10!

Edited to add rush report: I got there today (Tues 6/6) at 5am and was 3rd in line. The first person got there at 4:35am, and by around 6:30ish there were about 10 people. I got two seats in mezz row A, and the person before me got orch seats row G.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You