News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for nkayyy

Member Name: nkayyy
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Mad Ones (previously
 Aug 26 2017, 06:22:41 PM

Very cool! "Run Away With Me" is such a great song, and I'd be interested to hear a full cast recording.

Hamilton LA
 Aug 26 2017, 01:18:38 AM

You guys!! I found a $175 center orch seat for Tuesday night! I bought it on a whim, even though I have responsibilities during the week... but that price was just too good to pass up! I found it through the official Pantages website, so I definitely recommend checking there. Much much more affordable than StubHub or any other second-party seller!

Josh Groban
 Jul 16 2017, 01:55:38 PM

MattRVA said: "Bette's Turban said: "I understand he trimmed the beard but didn't shave it.  What a shame.  he is such a cutie but that beard is hideous."

I don't have an opinion on the beard, but its continued existence makes me wonder (cue baseless speculation) if he and the producers have discussed a possible back-by-popular-demand return later this year, particularly if ticket sales / grosses lag.

I loved the show eno

Falsettos
 Jul 15 2017, 08:33:19 PM

Just got back from a screening! I saw it at a local theatre in Orange County, CA. The audience was young and quite diverse, a refreshing change from the older crowd that usually watches musicals at our touring theatre. 

Like many others have said, "I'm Breaking Down" received some applause, but none of the other songs did. I wouldn't describe it as "rapturous," but some people clapped at the finale as well. 

I went into it nearly cold,

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room
 Jun 21 2017, 12:42:36 AM

Security guard showed up just after midnight! He said "I only have 25 wristbands so if you're after 25, you might as well just go home." He wrote down each person's name and told us to come back at 10 am tomorrow when the box office opens. We will have to show our IDs at that time as well. 

Jun 20 2017, 09:57:10 PM

mjgood4 said: "nkayyy said: "I'm in line right now! So far there are 5 of us, split between matinee and evening shows for tomorrow. We don't know if they're going to offer us wristbands or not.  

"

Got here at 9:30pm and we're number 16 and 17. Don't see an evening show if you want to be up front in the line. 

"

Yep, the first person got here in the morn

Jun 20 2017, 08:05:01 PM

I'm in line right now! So far there are 5 of us, split between matinee and evening shows for tomorrow. We don't know if they're going to offer us wristbands or not.  

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 6 2017, 06:00:44 PM

That early! Okay, I could do 8 pm. Do you think anything will change after the show (most likely) wins a bunch of Tonys? 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 6 2017, 05:32:22 PM

Hey everyone! I'll be in NY on Wednesday 6/21 and am absolutely determined to see the matinee of DEH. From what I've gathered from reading this thread, it's a good idea to get in line as early as possible. Do you think it would be a good idea to arrive around 1:00 on Tuesday night? Could I get away with coming a bit later? I like the price of SRO, but would also be willing to pay for a cancellation ticket.

I'd also be happy to get two tickets if someone is wil

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You