News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Spiritual_Master

Spiritual_Master Profile Photo
Member Name: Spiritual_Master
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

replacements
 Jun 9 2017, 04:55:58 PM

HeyMrMusic said: "I love Jessie Mueller and pretty much think she can do no wrong, but I preferred Sara Bareilles in Waitress.

I thought that I was the only one who felt this way. As good as Mueller was I really preferred Bareilles.

What is the tension in
 Jun 9 2017, 11:49:48 AM

GavestonPS said:  Shaw wrote an epilogue-essay of 100 pages or so talking about how Eliza does indeed marry Freddy and Higgins follows through with his promise to set her up in a flower shop.

Pardon me GavestonPS, is Shaw's essay published? I would love to read it.

Glenne Headley has passed away.
 Jun 9 2017, 11:01:09 AM

Glenne Headley an originating member of The Steppenwolf Theater Company has passed away at the very young age of 63.

She started out in theater and transitioned to films with her roles in "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" and "Dick Tracy".

She was currently in production on the Hulu original series, "Future Man".

R.I.P. Glenne

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/glenne-headly-dies-age-63-1202459901/

Favorite Flops
 Jun 8 2017, 02:35:49 PM

I loved The Scottsboro Boys, Steel Pier, Merrily We Roll Along, Bridges of Madison County.

Roles for Jill paice
 Jun 8 2017, 02:29:40 PM

Cfried said: "She's currently in Paper Mill's Mary Poppins as Mrs. Banks and is FANTASTIC. 

Is she really? I did not know this. I may just take a trip to Paper Mill to see it!

Roles for Jill paice
 Jun 8 2017, 10:42:24 AM

I have a soft spot for Jill Paice ever since I saw her in Company. I also think she would make a terrific Mary in Merrily We Roll Along.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You