News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bwaybb621

Member Name: Bwaybb621
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What new shows to see
 Nov 13 2018, 09:07:37 PM

I am heading to the city in a couple weekends and would appreciate suggestions on what to see. Looking to see shows from this season but haven’t heard rave reviews about anything... so hoping for someone to point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Favorite Musical this Season?
 May 20 2018, 07:03:49 PM

Someone in a Tree2 said: "ONCE ON THIS ISLAND by a wide mile, electric and heartstoppingly moving.

MY FAIR LADY is first runner-up, a cooler show delivered with panache and skill if not swooning emotion.

And then, I'm sorry to say, THE BAND'S VISIT takes a distant third place. The music could be lovely, but the show simply traveled too small a journey for me. An admirable Act I waiting for its Act II.
"

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND, undoubtedly. T

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 15 2017, 10:24:40 AM

I know this is pretty last minute but still willing to pay for anyone's tickets who will get 2 extra standing room for this Sunday, June 18th! Will also include a tip for your time/kindness! PM me if you can do this please! 

Hello Dolly Rush/Lottery/Bette Midler THIS June 9 , 10, 11
 Jun 13 2017, 12:49:03 PM

If anyone bought 1 or 2 extra tickets for this Sunday, June 18th for rush/lottery/SRO, I would be willing to pay for your ticket! PM me if you could do this! Thanks in advance! 

Jun 13 2017, 10:09:54 AM

I know this is pretty last minute but still willing to pay for anyone's tickets who will get 2 extra standing room for this Sunday, June 18th! Will also include a tip for your time/kindness! PM me if you can do this please! 

Jun 12 2017, 10:43:20 AM

Hi all!!! My mom and I are coming this weekend and are trying in any way possible to see Deae Evan Hansen on Sunday (June 18th)! If anyone is doing standing room for that day and could get 2 extra tickets, we would be more than willing to cover cost of tickets + throw in a tip for you standing in line for us! Please PM me if you could do this!!! We would be so grateful!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You