News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sydneyolivia

Member Name: Sydneyolivia
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen Standing room
 Jun 21 2017, 04:46:36 PM

When people with wristbands come back to the theatre when it opens, are you supposed to line up exactly how you were before? like are you numbered? is there someone who coordinates this? or do they do roll call? just wondering if you have to come early to wait in line again even if you have the wristband 

Jun 20 2017, 10:26:00 PM

No security guard yet? 

Jun 20 2017, 01:57:40 PM

Since this is all so weird and confusing, someone please give updates soon/tonight. I'm guessing people are starting to get there now to wait in line for tomorrow's show, but the question is, when does the security guard come out? I was going to have someone wait for me and switch spots at night for Saturday's show, but they would be the one putting their name down and getting the wristband, so will that keep me from getting a ticket at all since they wouldn't have my informat

Jun 20 2017, 01:27:47 PM

What time were the wristbands given out? 

Dear Evan Hansen Standing Room
 Jun 15 2017, 02:11:42 PM

I'm heading to NYC next weekend and would like to get tickets for me and my boyfriend for either the matinee or evening Saturday show, the 24'th. If there are two people, individually or together, that would be willing to wait in line for me, i will pay for BOTH OF YOUR TICKETS AND BRING YOU FOOD AND i'm willing to wait in line for you for a few hours like 2-6 am so you can go sleep and have a break. PLEASE I NEED TO SEE THIS SHOW AND IT'S MY ONLY CHANCE!!!!! pm me asap if you

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You