News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Eohriner17

Member Name: Eohriner17
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Jun 26 2017, 07:40:06 PM

Yes me too, I've already seen the show 3x so I've seen everyone and met most of the cast, except will Roland and ben platt, but I was just wondering if anyone knew :) that's all! 

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Jun 26 2017, 03:35:15 PM

NYadgal said: "Telecharge has this posted now:

Ben Platt will be out of Dear Evan Hansen from July 10 – July 16 on his vacation. He will return to the Tony Award-winning Best Musical on Tuesday, July 18.

Good for him!  A well deserved break.

"

Does anyone know when the other cast members are going on vacation? I know Laura and Rachel are going in August, but when? Anyone? Thank

Dear Evan Hansen Stage Door
 Jun 22 2017, 08:38:52 AM

froote said: "Maybe the cast should stop coming out. In the latter months of Hamilton OBC they basically stopped altogether.

"

I'm hoping the cast doesn't do that, it would be a shame. I do hope they maybe stop for like a week to send a message to ppl about respect at the stage door, maybe they should put a message on twitter or something. It's not healthy or fair to the cast for them to be treated as such but there are many 

Jun 22 2017, 08:29:43 AM

Margo319 said: "Someone jumped the barrier.  My God, any person on the street could have had a weapon and hurt people.  It's so frightening now.  The majority of people are GOOD fans and RESPECTFUL fans but there are always bad ones who are willing to scare the living hell out of someone for...what?  A selfie?  An autograph?  Really? I am shocked there is not more security in open places like that.  Who was that woman that just shot by an o

Jun 21 2017, 11:09:56 AM

bexplex said: "Is Sunday the best day to go for a full cast?

"

I have the same question, is Sunday the best day to see the whole cast? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You