News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for W1nd0what

Member Name: W1nd0what
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

KPOP Sets December 11 Closing Date on Broadway
 Dec 10 2022, 12:26:12 AM

Did anyone do sro recently? If so what time would you recommend I get in line for the Saturday matinee? Should I get there early in the morning?

Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
 Dec 25 2019, 09:56:32 PM
Hi! I was just wondering if anyone had gotten cancellation tickets recently? I've noticed the posts on this thread saying they're usually $99. I was just wondering if it's that price for all cancellation tickets or if it's the original ticket price? Thanks :)
Mean Girls Rush/Lottery
 Aug 4 2019, 12:27:53 PM
I did rush today (Sunday). I got there around 11:30 which is later than I meant to, but I managed to pick up the last two standing room tickets. There were probably around 25-30 people in front of me. After that, a lady came out and said there were still some single seats and obstructed view left with the lowest price being $140.
Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Aug 2 2019, 03:06:41 PM
Any SRO lately? I was wondering if when you get to the window and they offer you a cancellation ticket, can you ask to wait for standing room or do they just kick you out? Any help is appreciated :)
Oklahoma! lottery
 Jul 30 2019, 12:01:10 AM
Has anyone gotten standing room recently or is the show not selling out as much now? Any help is appreciated :)
Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 26 2019, 06:05:59 PM

I put this on the buy/sell board, but I figured I'd put it here too. I'm not sure if it's allowed or not so I understand if it gets taken off of this thread.

Hello! I recently purchased tickets to the matinee of Moulin Rouge this coming Thursday, August 1st at 2:00PM. However, my dad can no longer go as he has to work :/ So I'm trying to sell his ticket for $85. Here are the conditions:

I purchased this ticket for $111.50 through TodayTix. I do not know the exact

Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 2 2019, 11:48:02 AM
Thanks to everyone who helped with the standing room question! I think whoever wrote the articles might've just been using it as a way to say it was completely sold out. To those of you who have made this a place to judge other people about where they decide to sit/stand, some of us don't care as long as we get to see the show. We don't all have the luxury of paying that much for a ticket. My family and I are actually saving our money to get the more expensive tickets, but having seen the show,
Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jul 1 2019, 06:27:00 PM
Saw the show in Boston and loved it! I read in an article that they had SRO for Broadway and I was wondering if anyone could report on that? I definitely wouldn't mind getting up early to get tickets haha
ALICE BY HEART - Rush Updates
 Feb 15 2019, 05:50:32 PM

Hi! I wanted to start a new chat board for the Alice By Heart rush since one hasn't been made yet. I'm gonna be in New York in a few weeks and am definitely gonna try and see the show. I just want to gauge the rush line so I know what time to get there. I know this one is a little different than usual since they sell them two hours before the show instead of when the box office opens. If you have a rush experience, please feel free to share!

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates
 Feb 15 2019, 05:48:32 PM

Hi! I wanted to start a new chat board for the Be More Chill rush since one hasn't been made yet. I'm gonna be in New York in a few weeks and am definitely gonna try and see the show. I just want to gauge the rush line so I know what time to get there. If you have a rush experience, please feel free to share!

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jan 15 2019, 04:56:44 PM

Hey! I'm gonna be in New York for a few days next week and I was wondering if anyone has any updates on SRO? Has anyone had any luck getting SRO lately and what would be a good time to get to the theater? I am a student so I'm not looking to buy a full priced ticket. Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jul 13 2017, 02:24:29 AM

Hello all! I have a few questions. So for Dear Evan Hansen, if I wanted two playbills, I'd have to donate $150 right, or would a $75 donation be enough? What about if I sent a flyer to sign instead? Will Miss Saigon and Come From Away sign send signed stuff back for free? And with Brendon Urie in kinky boots, are they sending back? 

Sorry I know that's a lot ??. I went to New York a few weeks ago but I'm planning to send notes to people in the shows anyw

Come From Away rush
 Jun 28 2017, 10:26:42 AM

Hello all! I was wondering what the chances might be if I show up tomorrow at 6:30? Standing room or rush is fine. I really want to see the show and am able to do any day now until Sunday. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Groundhog Day Rush
 Jun 23 2017, 01:28:37 PM

Hello again! I ended up rushing and was fourth in line by about 8:30 and 3 people showed up right after me. I also won the lottery for both performances tomorrow ??. But I don't need all those tickets so here's for anyone who wants to see it tomorrow.

Matinee : http://www.des05.com/t/33576819/1341836236/73811672/0/107363/?5a6ba370=MDMwMDUxNEU5Qjg2NDM4MQ%3d%3d&f5d63f87=R3JvdW5kaG9nJTIwRGF5JTIwLSUyMFdpbm5lcg%3d%3d&x=02054412

VDZ6Ex1x

Evening : http://www.des05.com/t/33576819/1341836236/73811672/0/107363/?5a6ba370=MDMwMDUxNEU5Qjg2NDM5Mg%3d%3d&f5d63f87=R3JvdW5kaG9nJTIwRGF5JTIwLSUyMFdpbm5lcg%3d%3d&x=2fd7397b

MAsOq9nT

Groundhog Day Rush
 Jun 22 2017, 11:12:03 AM

Hello! I am going to try and rush tomorrow and I was wondering if 9:00 would be a good time. There haven't been a lot of updates lately so I just want to make sure that'll still be okay. Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You