News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rwalle

Member Name: rwalle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Kinky Boots Urie performance SRO availability?
 Aug 2 2017, 06:08:10 AM

springwillcome said: "I did SRO last tuesday - got to the city around 1, asked the theater if they knew around when they could start selling, they told me to go back at 3. I got the first 2 spots and there wasn't anyone else there - they all sold eventually but no need to wait in line or anything. I don't believe 3pm is consistent so I'd go early and ask, they did sell before it was FULLY sold out though so do ask, don't go off of that. It might be busier since it'

Aug 2 2017, 06:03:33 AM

chelseaburnside said: "I believe SRO is only offered on a first come, first serve basis when the theater is completely sold out, so I'm not sure if there is always a line for it. Probably depends on how well that show has sold?

"

I think basically every non premium seat has been sold

Aug 1 2017, 10:10:26 AM

Hi everyone, I am going to visit NYC for the next few days and want to see Kinky Boots. It seems that the show is in great demand now with Brendon Urie in the cast (TBH I would rather get a cheaper ticket with no star). I want to know if anyone could provide some information on the availability of SRO tickets. Do I need to wait in the line very early for them? Thanks

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 23 2017, 09:10:11 AM

macnyc said: "Just log in as a member and see what's available to you. What do you need those other pages for? 

"

I am confused by the seemingly conflicting information on the website, and I do hope that as a member I can have access to more advance tickets

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 22 2017, 09:35:57 PM

Just signed up for TDS membership for my visit to NYC in August. I am curious, on the Groundhog Day (https://www.tdf.org/shows/15511/Groundhog-Day) page, it says TDF member tickets available, but I see nothing when I log in and look at "current Broadway offers". On the other hand, for Miss Saigon the web page (https://www.tdf.org/shows/15200/Miss-Saigon) says no tickets available for the show, but I can definitely buy it from my membership portal. So what determines whether a show is available for purchase?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You