News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mariellie

Member Name: mariellie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Groundhog Day Rush Report
 Aug 10 2017, 12:05:57 PM

I won the lottery for tomorrow 8/11, but just saw the show. The code is qacvE84A and is good for 2 tickets. Hope someone gets to enjoy it - and maybe Bill Murray will be back for a third time :)

Groundhog Day Rush
 Jul 26 2017, 05:18:50 PM

stephimarie said: "Any chance anyone has a lotto code for tomorrow they aren't using?

Yes! PMing you now.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Jul 4 2017, 04:31:32 PM

CT2NYC said: "I know this is a little far in advance, but A LOT of regularly-priced tickets ($169-199) are available on Telecharge for the following dates: 

Thursday, 9/21

Thursday, 10/5

Saturday, 10/7 at 2:00 p.m.

Saturday 10/21 at 2:00 p.m.

Tuesday 10/31 

These aren't just single seats here and there, it's literally entire and partial rows of seats, mainly in the mezzanine. For anyone

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jun 24 2017, 04:58:53 PM

I did the cancellation line on Friday 6/24 as a singleton -- got a ticket 5 minutes before curtain thanks to the great tips from you all! Here's how it went down. I joined the line around 12:30pm and was #17. First person had arrived at 6 am. Everyone on line was just buying a ticket for themselves, so a true #17, but I'd heard the night before only released 6 spots. A group of three people decided to leave the line around 5:45 (WHY?!) so I moved up to #14. They didn't releas

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You