News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thatsnicelady

Member Name: thatsnicelady
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet Rush
 Jul 11 2017, 07:36:19 AM

I'm rushing today. I got here at about 5:30 and I'm 2nd in line. It's 7:30 now and there's 10 people total (myself included).

Update: It's 8:19 now and I'm counting about 21-22 individuals. Don't know how many tickets each person is getting though.

Ben Platt Vacation
 Jul 11 2017, 02:41:53 AM

Either Will or Mike did an interview recently where they confirmed that it was definitely original cast until November.  Sorry I don't know which show. My  YouTube was auto playing DEH videos at the time.

Places to stay in New York??
 Jul 8 2017, 03:43:39 AM

I agree. I stayed in Amsterdam Court when I was there in April. It wasn't amazing, but it was clean and the staff was friendly and courteous. It was walking distance to everything you need and the train station is right on the corner. It was a little noisy at night but it didn't bother me.

I've stayed in Hotel Edison too and it was very, very nice. So if it's not that much more expensive, I'd go for it.

I'm staying in an AirBnB next week though. It's

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Jul 3 2017, 07:40:13 PM

CT2NYC said: "For anyone interested, Telecharge is still releasing regularly-priced seats 3-5 days before some performances. Someone posted on another thread about getting a $149 seat yesterday for Thursday, 7/6, and, indeed, I just got a seat for this Friday, 7/7, in the rear mezzanine on the inner aisle for $135, $149 with fees. It's nice to see that they're not price gouging, even though they probably could get away with it.

&q

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Jul 3 2017, 03:51:23 PM

--

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Jul 3 2017, 01:43:08 PM

I'm wondering the same thing. I was hoping to do SRO again but since that option is cancelled I'm definitely willing to pay full price for a seat and wait a few hours in line to see it again. 

I'm just confused about whether there actually is still a line for cancellation tickets? If so, what time does the venue allow the line to start? Does anyone have any experience this week since the new policy has been implemented?

Also, just spreading t

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You