News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rwkpa26

Member Name: rwkpa26
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jagged Little Pill preview thread
 Nov 24 2019, 06:47:03 PM
Where is the closest Staples to 44th Street? Looking so I can send Ms. Paulus in that direction to buy a pair of scissors and make some necessary cuts. Saw this afternoons matinee and have to agree with many that this show is a jumbled mess. Far too many plot lines, many of which are serious topics that came across as ingenuine due to the rapid shifts from subplot to subplot. There was a beautiful moment at the end of the show where four of the principles are singing on a sofa, but my enjoyment
Moulin Rouge Previews
 Jun 28 2019, 11:06:55 PM
Woof. Could’ve saved on their premium prices and booked a cruise to see the same style of show. An orgy of songs that don’t advance the plot, terrible chemistry, and literal flash and trash. Save your money, folks!
HADESTOWN SEATING?
 Apr 18 2019, 07:21:54 PM

LxGstv said: "rwkpa26 said: "Just received an email from TodayTix that my purchased tickets for mid-May are now cancelled and refunded due to “selling out” of seats under that price level (despite plenty of seats being available for my performance). They’re really pushing for the increased ticket prices!"

Is this real? How can that be? When did you purchase the tickets?

I was under the impression TodayTix already had the tick

HADESTOWN SEATING?
 Apr 18 2019, 12:53:13 PM
Just received an email from TodayTix that my purchased tickets for mid-May are now cancelled and refunded due to “selling out” of seats under that price level (despite plenty of seats being available for my performance). They’re really pushing for the increased ticket prices!
TOOTSIE the Musical: PREVIEWS START
 Mar 31 2019, 12:03:36 AM
Have to agree with n2nbaby. Also saw the preview tonight and honestly can’t recall one number from the show an hour after leaving the theatre. Jokes were funny, but the show felt long and dragged out.
DEE ROSCIOLI IN "THE CHER SHOW", IS SHE BETTER THAN BLOCK IS?
 Mar 2 2019, 08:36:27 PM
Saw Dee about a month ago during a Wednesday matinee, and while the show was cute, I left the theatre asking myself why everyone is saying SJB is going to run away with the Tony in a role that was somewhat forgettable when we saw it. She must be delivering a tremendous performance. Loved Ms. Diamond in the show! Saw Dee as Mrs. Lovett in a regional production a few years back-she was great!
HAMILTON $10 Halloween Performance
 Oct 25 2018, 11:57:18 AM
Won! Orchestra L105-106!!
THE PROM Previews
 Oct 24 2018, 11:10:21 AM
Rushed this morning at 1030. 2 tickets, 40 a piece, Orchestra A Seats 2-4.
Cursed Child covers/understudies
 Aug 1 2018, 01:41:00 PM
Nathan Salstone is on as Scorpius today!
Cursed Child covers/understudies
 Jul 25 2018, 03:17:13 PM
Anthony is out next week, right?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Jul 23 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Hi all! Just wanted to share that some pretty awesome seats were just released for next Wednesdays (August) 2-part marathon. Was able to score 2 seats in Row C of the center dress circle for $130 a part each.

Jul 19 2018, 09:56:32 PM
Has anyone sat in the center balcony of row B? I’ve heard the balcony view is great, and the railings would be behind our row, just want to make sure we won’t have to overlook patrons leaning forward to see in row a. Thanks!
 Jun 9 2018, 01:34:55 PM
I’ve been eyeing Dress Circle E seats 6-8 for the past few days. Has anyone sat on the sides of the dress circle? Hoping we won’t miss much considering it’s a higher priced ticket.
 Apr 3 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Has anyone sat in the rear dress circle? If so, how is the view? Just bought tickets for center dress circle row L for $155 a piece.

Mar 2 2018, 08:16:42 PM
Really hoping the sides of the dress circle aren’t too bad. We got Row E seats 12 and 14 thinking we would be in the middle of the right section.... but now realize we’re the last seats in that row.
Sara Barellis out 2/15... will she be on tonight?
 Feb 16 2018, 11:14:33 PM
I’ve seen many, many shows over the past 15 years, but can’t say I’ve experienced a performance by an understudy quite like the one I witnessed this evening by Stephanie Torns. She was out of this world. Run, don’t walk, if you have the opportunity to see her perform.
Waitress new cast
 Feb 12 2018, 02:13:10 PM
Didn’t see any official announcements but noticed on the Waitress website that Lee Wilkof will be taking over the role of Joe.
Waitress new cast
 Jan 28 2018, 05:10:56 PM
How is Natasha Yvette Williams as Becky? Also is Dakin back for good now?
Our Experience - December 1st
 Dec 3 2017, 02:50:57 PM

chuckydisc said: "rwkpa26 said: "Fortunately, there were four open seats in the center rear orchestra aisle we were able to move to with permission of an usher at the top of the show. 2 other standing room folks joined us."

Where specifically were you standing that you could see these seats being empty?

"

Our standing positions were directly behind the center rear orchestra and the seats were the third to last row right in fro

Our Experience - December 1st
 Dec 2 2017, 03:06:34 PM
First off-thanks for everyone's prior posts regarding the cancellation line. They all helped tremendously during our endeavor last night.

Our party of two got to the line around 4pm-ended up being numbers 12 and 13 in line. Line did not start moving until around 740ish. We were fortunate enough to get tickets at 8:03-two standing room spots for 40 bucks each. Fortunately, there were four open seats in the center rear orchestra aisle we were able to move to with permission of an usher a

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You