News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for destruct0slinky

Member Name: destruct0slinky
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Official TDF Thread  Oct 16 2022, 12:40:29 PM

I saw Topdog/Underdog last night through tdf, and the seat was A 110 in the front Mezz. Perfect view. 

Funny Girl 2022 Revival  Dec 9 2021, 05:00:00 PM

Melissa25 said: "I have tickets for the April 30th matinee and did not get an email. Is Beanie doing the matinee?"

Casting Alert for Your Performance

The role of Fanny Brice will not be played by Beanie Feldstein at the performance of Funny Girl on Saturday, April 30, 2:00 PM.

If you would like to exchange your tickets for another performance, please fill out this simple exchange form. If you have any questions or need other assistance, please email us at customerservice@jujamcyn.com.

I got that at 3:08PM. 

Ain't Too Proud Rush Report  May 24 2019, 05:56:24 PM

Does anyone know anything about the Student Rush that has been advertised on Ain't Too Proud's website? She was considering rushing for us tomorrow, but there was very little information and then I saw this thread, which says they don't do it on Saturdays. Insight?

Charlie Rush Tickets  Jul 9 2017, 03:47:38 PM

I was considering rushing this show tomorrow (7/10) but was wondering how rush had been lately. I wouldn't be able to get to the city until around 4 or 5pm. Would all the rush seats realistically be gone by then? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You