News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Caroline Palicz

Member Name: Caroline Palicz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Angels in America rush reports
 Apr 21 2018, 10:42:33 AM

Public transportation was NOT in my favor so i got to the rush line at 9:25, around an hour later than I had planned, and the rush ran out somewhere around 5-10 people in front of me. They offered me an orch seat for 99/part - row G seat 7 - and I took it. Double the price I had planned for but I just got a refund for a ticket for a cancelled concert so I went for it and am super excited to see this show! I didn’t catch when the people in the front got in line but by 9:30 there were a s

DEH Ticket for sale - 1/11/18
 Nov 3 2017, 03:47:33 PM

Andy51 said: "You should list the seat location and price here, and save all who might be interested (and yourself) time."

Fair point - with fees it cost $203, in the left mezzanine, row E seat 21. It's still available if anyone is interested! :)

DEH Ticket for sale - 1/11/18
 Nov 1 2017, 10:11:32 PM

One ticket; I'm selling at face value + fees that I paid. PM for details :)

Joe's Pub Partial View (36)
 Oct 27 2017, 02:22:36 PM

Has anyone done the partial view at Joe's pub before? How bad is it? If you've sat specifically at table 36, I'm especially asking you :)

Random Thoughts: Curtain Calls
 Jul 24 2017, 10:40:01 AM

HogansHero said: "I agree that there are a few shows where it feels wrong to have a curtain call (or where the absence might be used to good dramatic effect) but it is also important to understand that the curtain call is not for the actors; it's for the audience. So for actors to say they don't want a curtain call is like Hamlet saying I don't want to kill Polonius tonight. "

Agreed - when I saw Falsettos, which has a horribly sad endi

Monday show options (cheap)?
 Jul 23 2017, 02:54:04 PM

I would ask the girls to reconsider Groundhog Day - as a teenage girl myself it is currently my favorite that I've ever seen (and I've seen many, including dear evan hansen). It's a lot more than the movie - it's hilarious, I laughed more than I did at TBOM, but also a beautiful story that anyone can connect to and enjoy. It's much more emotionally complex than most expect, and I found myself crying more than once and leaving having ~felt something~, not just laughing. Plu

Kinky Boots Sales
 Jul 23 2017, 03:07:59 AM

My friend wants to see Brendon Urie in kinky boots so I said I'd try to get tix but am not gonna spend a fortune, just wanna get $27 standing room tix. Anyone know if its been pretty consistently selling out? We're hoping to go Tuesday so the odds of it selling out are lower but since he's so popular and it's nearing the end of his run I'm hoping it will. Weekly grosses seemed to indicate they sell more seats than they have, AKA been selling SRO, but I'm not sure if I&

GHD line?
 Jul 21 2017, 05:11:02 PM

"RE: The usher incident: Did they explain afterwards?  If they didn't, let me say, as someone who's seen the show multiple times and always from first few rows, I have been about to lean forward to tell someone in the front row to turn off their phone, only to realize that it's just the lights hitting their playbill in their lap or some other reflective item or light colored clothing.  Perhaps from the back of the house the same thing happened to

GHD line?
 Jul 20 2017, 11:14:47 PM

Thank you all for the suggestions! I wound up going with my original "there will be sun" after strongly considering champions adjust, bc it stuck with me more and it's the last line of the show. My friend and I had cheap seats that were somehow front row center, and it was truly the most wonderful experience. Shout out to the 4 or so people who came up to us after the show to "defend our honor" and just chat about its magic (due to a mixup where a theater employee told us "no pictures" during act 2 even though nobody had a phone out anywhere, especially not my friend and i, it was really reassuring to have such lovely talks with strangers!). Andy was super kind, took his time to talk to everyone, and took his time writing the line (I went with a poster in the end actually) and even had fun drawing a sun w a happy face (he was really excited about the smiley face). Anyway please see this show! Its amazing!!! (and from anywhere, I sat dead last row mezzanine the first time haha). Thanks again! 

GHD line?
 Jul 20 2017, 03:06:33 AM

Groundhog day is my current fav show, I love it a lot and it means a lot to me. going again tomorrow night & wanna ask andy to write something on my playbill but I'm drawing a blank because I'm nervous-excited. Any ideas? (i.e rob mcclure wrote "to thine own self be true" on my something rotten playbill...something short for his sake, but still meaningful!). All I can think of right now is there will be sun, which is my top choice, but I can't help feeling like

Hamilton Cancellation Line
 Jul 10 2017, 12:07:50 AM

Hi guys! I am near the city for the rest of the summer and am willing to wait in the cancellation line for Hamilton and grab a second ticket if you help out with the price of my ticket  on any day!!! (I'm a college student so hamilton's a bit pricey for me...). If you need more than 1 ticket I can bring a friend, but they would also need help with the price of their ticket and the dates I could do would potentially be less flexible (I can do any day, any time. with a friend is mo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You