News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Am85122

Member Name: Am85122
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Jul 16 2017, 12:25:48 PM

People have said anywhere between 3-5 days before a show day. I got a ticket for Tuesday's show on Friday (aka 4 days before the show). The seats that were available were the unsold wheelchair companion seats and they popped up around 4:30pm (I doubt that's the time everyday but that happened to be the case for this past Friday). Tickets ranged from $135-$199.

And I thinkkkk (not positive though) that they release all those unsold wheelchair companion seats at&nb

Jul 15 2017, 01:43:05 AM

This probably isn't the case everyday but tickets for  Tuesday's show popped up around 4:30pm today (Friday). Like someone mentioned earlier, these were unsold wheelchair companion seats. When I checked in around that time there were 3 left.

And I'm pretty sure they released all the unsold wheelchair companion seats at the same time because I'd checked earlier in the day whether there were unsold wheelchair companion seats even available (there

Jul 11 2017, 10:25:36 PM

Thank you! That's a great trick to know! 

So as far as cancelled tickets go, does the box office sell those directly and do they sell them in advance? Like if I were to go in person on a Sunday and ask if they had cancellation tickets for Wednesday would they sell those? Or do they only sell those the day of the show through the cancellation line?

Jul 11 2017, 10:15:49 PM

Thank you! That's a great trick to know! 

So as far as cancelled tickets go, does the box office sell those directly and do they sell them in advance? Like if I were to go in person on a Sunday and ask if they had cancellation tickets for Wednesday would they sell those? Or do they only sell those the day of the show through the cancellation line?

Jul 11 2017, 01:35:45 PM

So sorry if this has already been asked! Do cancelled tickets go back on telecharge or does the box office just hang on to them? Also, is it possible to get cancellation tickets in advance or only via the cancellation line the day of the show? Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You