News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Razz77

Razz77 Profile Photo
Member Name: Razz77
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Jersey Boys Rush/Merchandise  Oct 14 2005, 04:17:52 PM
Not an answer to your question -- but what is the rush policy for this show?
re: BAT BOY at NYU  Oct 12 2005, 12:22:37 AM
It's being done at Tisch as a GAP show using all students from CAP21. The entire run is sold out and there is a waiting list for every show...which is really unfortunate becuase it's really fantastic. It's also the American premiere of all of the new material that was added for the London production. Larry O'Keefe as well as Deven May were there last night.
New Bat Boy Songs  Oct 11 2005, 03:17:21 AM
Does anyone know where one can find any recording of anyone singing the three new "Bat Boy" songs, specifically "Mine All Mine", the Shelley/Bat Boy duet. I know the London CD exists, but I'm looking for a download. It isn't on iTunes.
Spamalot SRO Question  Sep 23 2005, 12:49:25 PM
Does anyone know what a good time is to get to Spamalot to wait for SRO? On a weekday? Weekend? I was thinking I'd go at like 8 if the box office opens at 10 or 10 if it opens at 12, but should i go earlier?
re: Anyone been to see Colder Than Here at the Lortel?  Sep 12 2005, 01:03:04 AM
I saw the matinee today -- and I actually really enjoyed it. All four of the performances are top notch - especially Brian Murray and Judith Light. It took me a while to warm up to Sarah Paulson, but I ended up really enjoying her. The technical elements of the show are very interesting - there is clever use of projections. I think its a small but ultimately moving and extremely well-acted play...with a somewhat abrupt ending. See it for yourself - it was certainly worth it - and I hope the audi
Colder Than Here  Sep 8 2005, 09:29:09 PM
Anyone seen Colder than Here at the Lortel yet? Any first thoughts? Plan on going this weekend....
"Edward II" @ Bank St. Theatre  Sep 8 2005, 09:28:39 PM
Does anyone know anything about the new production of "Edward II" that started at the Bank St. theatre tonight? I have tickets for tomorrows show...
re: dessa rose cd.  Jun 7 2005, 08:04:27 PM
According to Mr. Flaherty, the release will be sometime in early fall.
re: After the Night and the Music?  Jun 1 2005, 10:12:29 PM
Oh how we love Mr. Feingold. I wonder how Brantley will treat this one - it seems that this show, for the VERY little buzz it has had, is just "OK" to most - something that would work on television perhas - very sitcommy.
re: Studentix  May 30 2005, 03:42:55 PM
This program is hands down the best student ticket policy there is. I sat third row center for Dessa Rose, first row center loge for Piazza, and second row center for Brian Stokes Mitchell...all for twenty bucks a piece...excuse me.
re: Favorite Broadway Theatres  May 30 2005, 03:42:02 PM
The Biltmore for plays, no doubt. I love the way they renovated it...

For musicals I would have to say the Belasco because its so gorgeous - its unfortunate that its last musical tenant was such a wreck.

re: After the Tony Awards on June 5th, which Broadway show will be the first to announce a closing notice?  May 30 2005, 03:40:26 PM
I dont know why Steel Magnolias would set their closing date around the Tonys since they were not nominated for any Tonys (however I could see it closing very soon). I think this show might be trying to hold out to see if it can get summer tourist crowds.

As far as Tony related closings, I would bank on "On Golden Pond" and "Virginia Woolf" to be the most likely. Virginia Woolf's figures have slumped significantly in the past few weeks and On Golden Pond is yet to really find a big audi

re: 'Constant Wife' First Preview  May 28 2005, 04:19:28 PM
Excellent - do post your opinions - I'm looking terribly forward to the cast when I see it in June/July
"Constant Wife" First Preview  May 28 2005, 01:19:15 PM
Anyone catch last night's performance of "The Constant Wife" - I'm sure this show will be quite lovely - just wondering if anyone has any initial thoughts
"Take Me Out" in DC  May 23 2005, 12:51:05 PM
Has anyone seen this production at the Studio Theatre in DC yet? It started this past week, I believe...

Any comments/thoughts?

re: 'Paris Letter' Rush  May 19 2005, 10:59:09 PM
Thanks alot!
"Paris Letter" Rush  May 19 2005, 08:26:28 PM
Does anyone know if the Roundabout has a Rush Policy for its shows off-broadway at the Laura Pels? I was wondering if they had rush or student rush for "The Paris Letter"...Any help would be great.

Also - has anyone seen this show? Any initial comments/thoughts?

re: Steel Magnolias Rush  May 15 2005, 10:25:01 PM
Bump...
Steel Magnolias Rush  May 15 2005, 12:32:54 PM
Has anyone had any luck with rush tickets to Steel Magnolias? I see that they have a policy and would really like to try it for next weekend.

I think its interesting that the show has really horrible box office figures every week but isn't on TDF for the weekends and the biggest discount it has is 20%...Just an observation.

"Flight" at Lucille Lortel  May 15 2005, 12:05:40 PM
Has anyone seen the new play "Flight" yet at the Lucille Lortel. It has a very impressive cast of actors known mostly for musical theatre...Just wondering if there were any opinions of the show yet...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You