News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for izzylovesdeh

Member Name: izzylovesdeh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 14 2017, 09:49:25 PM

chuckydisc said: "izzylovesdeh said: "chuckydisc said: "izzylovesdeh said: "Hi guys, I've followed this thread for a while and not too much has popped up about Sundays. I was wondering what time I should arrive at the cancellation line on a Sunday to guarantee getting a ticket for the matinee? I really want my mother to see the show before Ben leaves. Thank you!"

You can't ever "guarantee" anything as you never know wh

Oct 14 2017, 09:14:35 PM

chuckydisc said: "izzylovesdeh said: "Hi guys, I've followed this thread for a while and not too much has popped up about Sundays. I was wondering what time I should arrive at the cancellation line on a Sunday to guarantee getting a ticket for the matinee? I really want my mother to see the show before Ben leaves. Thank you!"

You can't ever "guarantee" anything as you never know when others will arrive nor on how many tickets will be al

Oct 14 2017, 08:32:40 PM

Hi guys, I've followed this thread for a while and not too much has popped up about Sundays.  I was wondering what time I should arrive at the cancellation line on a Sunday to guarantee getting a ticket for the matinee?  I really want my mother to see the show before Ben leaves.  Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You