News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for chyares

Member Name: chyares
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sending international fanmail
 Jul 31 2017, 11:37:53 AM

Has anyone who doesn't live in the states successfully gotten fanmail replies? If so, what did you do for the SASE? Did you buy US stamps or put in a few dollars USD? Thank you!

Mandy Patinkin to join THE GREAT COMET as Pierre for 3 week run!
 Jul 27 2017, 06:11:03 AM

This whole situation is such a mess and should have been handled way better, really unfair to Oak given how his run started late and now is getting cut early :/

Interesting thought but for the long run, I think Ramin Karimloo could potentially be fantastic as Pierre. Thoughts? 

Sending fanmail internationally
 Jul 24 2017, 01:32:07 AM

Hey! :) Does anyone happen to know how I would be able to get stamps for the SASE for the actors to send back the envelope? If you don't live in the states, how did/how do you send your fanmail? Thanks!

Who have you written fanmail to?
 Jul 22 2017, 08:57:04 PM

And did they respond/how long did it take?

TKTS Question
 Jul 22 2017, 08:54:33 PM

The best seat I've ever gotten from TKTS would be row A on stage banquette seating for Great Comet. 

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jul 21 2017, 11:22:10 AM

pc1145N said: "I've heard back from Lucas Steele. So far, nothing from Denee Benton.

"

Do you mind if I asked what Lucas replied with and what did you send to Denee? Thanks!

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jul 21 2017, 01:44:03 AM

Anyone happen to know about Great Comet and specifically Denée Benton/Lucas Steele? 

Great Comet fanmail
 Jul 20 2017, 11:00:36 PM

Hey! I'm planning to send my playbill + letter to Denée at Great Comet, but I was wondering if anyone has tried sending a playbill to her and got it back signed? Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You