News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AnastasiaDEH

AnastasiaDEH Profile Photo
Member Name: AnastasiaDEH
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 4 2017, 11:49:48 PM

Finally went today for the first time! And just wanted to thank everyone here because I wouldn’t have been able to buy my ticket if it wasn’t for all the info in this thread, seriously. It was freakingshly amazing (Cynthia was played by Garret Long, Larry by Asa Somers and JARED BY COLTON which got me thrilled cause I really love Colton) no words for Ben, he’s out of this galaxy. Good luck to everyone still looking for tickets and thanks again :)

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 30 2017, 01:36:54 PM

I just grabbed a regular priced ticket for Wednesday night (Right Orchestra M - $199). There was another ticket (row O) available, same price. It’s actually my first time seeing the show so I’m thrilled

I used the “Let the site choose a seat for you” option. The other way, the ticket didn’t show up.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 16 2017, 07:07:07 PM

There are a couple of $250 tickets for both September 3rd and 6th (8 pm). Ben will be out of both performances, but maybe someone is still interested :)

Aug 16 2017, 12:21:50 AM

Wow tickets on Stubhub for Ben's last performance start at $950 

Aug 16 2017, 12:13:58 AM

I guess now that Ben has officially announced his last performance, getting tickets for september/october/november will be like the hunger games lol.

In my peronal experience, I got my ticket for October just by constantly entering Telecharge. One lucky day I entered and I just got it. I am saying this because I actually paid the same or less that what people are paying in the cancelation line (I paid $180). So keep trying, because it happens (same happened to a friend of mine for

How is Ben Platt's attendance in DEH?
 Jul 24 2017, 07:38:27 PM

Do you think that's something that could actually happen? Ben getting matinees off? Because I've been hearing a lot of fuss about that topic and people asking around in different forums and in Twitter about that, since he missed last Wednesday and Saturday matinees (correct me if I'm wrong).

Jul 21 2017, 08:02:46 PM

Yes! I've just grabbed a ticket for October 11th (matinee) - Mezzanine row E for just $189!

I couldn't afford premium prices so I've been entering every day, non-stop, since I knew the exact date I was going to be in NY and finally today it was worth it, and I have my ticket :) So just keep entering because it's just luck I guess (I think there are still a few, if you are quick)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You