News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Fred_Darling

Member Name: Fred_Darling
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My Fair Lady Student Rush  Jul 25 2018, 10:44:24 PM

I don't know if this helps at all, as I haven't attempted the student rush.

During LCT's The King and I, I attempted to rush around July 4th and they were sold out or were not offering rush, but when I went back in October/November they had it and I noticed had most side view seats available. I don't know how long MFL intends to run, but I would expect most LCT subscribers will have seen it come fall. 

Bernadette's Costumes/hair/makeup  Jan 23 2018, 06:51:22 PM

I may be wrong, but after looking at both photos closely it seems that Bette's had a flesh colored mesh starting at the straps and going across her bust. This could be why her necklace was bigger, as they were trying to hide this illusion. Bernadette's seems to be her actual skin. Its the opposite but it sort of reminds me of when Jennifer Holliday replaced Heather Headley in The Color Purple and then all of Shug's costumes included a matching short jacket/cardigan hidin

Waitress Rush  Oct 30 2017, 01:52:20 PM

I have some friends visiting from out of town who wanted to try and rush this coming Saturday. I just realized that Jason Mraz is joining this weekend so now I'm freaking out they won't have rush available. Has anyone heard anything, or have any opinions on what I should do?

Jason Mraz to Make Broadway Debut in WAITRESS  Sep 28 2017, 12:30:45 AM

Do you think they will still have rush? His first performance is during the weekend my friends are visiting and we were planning on getting tickets to see this !   

Bernadette To Replace Bette?  Sep 5 2017, 08:33:01 PM

Beyond excited! (even though this was my favorite show last season and any announcement would cause this reaction out of me) 

Also, I think its safe to assume there will be different merchandise without Bette's name on it, but do you think we will be getting a new Program Book as well with Bernadette on the cover?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You