News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Chaugman7

Member Name: Chaugman7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The Music Man at TKTS
 Jan 8 2022, 04:29:02 PM

I appreciate your prompt response.  That all makes sense.  Concerning though because these performances were close to being sold out before the production shut down. and many seats are now showing as available.  Over 300 for today's matinee and when checking Telecharge just before curtain, those seats were still not sold.  I'm also seeing a price reduction for the most expensive seats now.  Thank you again for responding.  CB in Boston  

The Music Man at TKTS
 Jan 8 2022, 04:15:46 PM

I notice that there are quite a few seats showing for recent performances on Telelcharge including for both performances today.  TKTS doesn't seem to be offering tickets for these performances.  Any thoughts as to why?

1776 at A.R.T.
 Jan 23 2020, 12:16:36 AM

The Equity audition call for 1776, which occurred on May 31, 2019, requested "People of all racial and gender identities."

1776 at A.R.T.
 Jan 20 2020, 04:45:06 PM

I have been informed by others that I must have hit a glitch, but I can still purchase tickets beyond the preview period.  When going to order tickets, there is a small, black rectangular box at the top right of the page with 4 icons in it.  I click onto the icon that is a silhouette of a person's head and it links me to the page where I can login to my A.R.T. account.    I can proceed to order beyond the preview period from there. 

Platonic Classic Theatre Duets?
 Jan 18 2020, 11:26:19 AM

"I can see it" from The Fantasticks

1776 at A.R.T.
 Jan 18 2020, 11:11:19 AM

May 17 - June 28.  Ticket sales are already impressive and it's still over 4 months away.   Ticket sales for preview performances started yesterday.  Sales for A.R.T. members for all performances have been ongoing for a while now.  While I am not a member,  I did notice that sales for all performances are available to those who simply have an A.R.T. account.  It's quick, free and easy to open an account online.  For those who are interested, this pro

Dave Malloy's Moby-Dick at A.R.T. run time
 Nov 29 2019, 02:46:43 PM

A.R.T. website says 3 hours and 25 minutes with a 5 minute pause and a 15 minute intermission. 

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.
 Nov 2 2019, 10:15:14 PM

The final Moby Dick performance is January 12 and another production opens at The Loeb Drama Center on January 24 so considering load-out, rehearsal time, etc. it wouldn't be possible for it to extend. 

Dave Malloy's Moby Dick at A.R.T.
 Oct 31 2019, 12:29:58 PM

Many performances for the December/January run are already sold out or have limited availability.  Mr. Malloy promises that the Rachel Chavkin directed production will be "massive."   I'm intrigued that  some "Pequod wet deck seating could experience possible ocean mist."   This run will easily completely sell out early on so those who want to travel to Cambridge to see this shouldn't procrastinate with purchasing tickets. 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/7/18
 Oct 9 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Looking at Telecharge availability for King Kong, it looks like all performances this week will easily sell out.  Maybe the expected naysayers will be proved wrong. 

Best Pastries on Broadway?
 Aug 14 2018, 12:13:32 AM

Another vote for Donna Bell's at 301 West 49th Street just off of 8th Avenue.  Tiny place, no seating but great breakfast sandwiches (especially the biscuit sandwiches), scones and Southern-inspired pastries. 

DISCOUNTS - Radio City Christmas Spectactular ?
 Oct 16 2017, 08:29:02 PM

Codes MCDC and TZOO work for some December performances.

WARHOL/CAPOTE
 Aug 7 2017, 10:34:23 PM

At the Loeb Drama Center, Row B is the front row of the rear seating section of the theatre.   Ticket sales are brisk for this production.  In the past, for successful ticket sales at ART I have frequently found that they add a row of folding seats (Row A)  as the starting date of productions approach.   They sell these at a discount, labeled "obstucted view"  seats as  they are on the same level as the last row of the front section although i

WARHOL/CAPOTE
 Aug 7 2017, 08:53:26 PM

ART offers a small number of $25 tickets to all performances.   I'm still seeing some of those available for this production.   Also, ticket prices are considerably lower during the preview period. 

Barrington Stage Company
 Jul 23 2017, 05:58:58 PM

Greyhound offers service between NYC and Pittsfield although a transfer is required.  The Pittsfield bus station is a short walk to the theatre

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You