News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jenn9

Member Name: Jenn9
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 25 2017, 12:33:50 PM

herewegoabc said: "If you're using a computer, once you get to the seat map, there's an option at the top that says

Which tickets would you like?
Move the mouse over a seat to see details. Click on seats to select or deselect them. Click buy to purchase selected seats.<
 Sep 23 2017, 06:43:43 PM

herewegoabc said: "If you're on the website, you can usually get those "invisible"' seats like that to show up by letting the site pick for you instead of choosing your seat from the map. You can also switch to the 3D view and those seats tend to show up. This also works for Row K of the mezz that sells for $135 on the 4 day rule but never seems to be visible via the web."

What is the 3D view? 

Sep 22 2017, 10:26:26 AM

What is the 3D view? 

Sep 10 2017, 05:34:14 PM

Thanks so much for sharing! I've been hesitant to do the cancellation line but this helps me a lot. I'm thinking a Saturday evening performance is probably hard to get tickets, but who knows? Thanks again! 

Sep 8 2017, 02:59:25 PM

Ok...that helps.  Thanks. Yes, the ones I saw were gone already but there were others on Wednesday. But, I was searching specifically for them, so I wouldn't be able to get them anyway. Thanks so much. 

Sep 8 2017, 02:50:13 PM

One more question about the wheelchair seats...if they are available, that means they are up for grabs for anyone? 

Sep 8 2017, 02:24:13 PM

Great!  Thanks!!

Sep 8 2017, 01:25:22 PM

I did the 4 day out and saw 2 tickets available for Tuesday's performance (wheelchair seats). Do those seats have good visibility since they are all the way over to the side?

Dear Evan Hansen-Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Sep 8 2017, 12:02:19 PM

How is the visibility from the wheelchair seats?  And, what are the odds of there being cancellation tickets for a Saturday evening performance? 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 2 2017, 12:10:12 PM

They must be all gone now...been trying all morning and nothing is available. Thanks for the info!!

Jul 28 2017, 09:23:05 PM

Good to know. I've had no luck, but will keep trying. Thanks! 

Jul 28 2017, 09:14:22 PM

Did you get them from Telecharge? 

Jul 28 2017, 06:30:50 PM

Good to know...thanks! I've been doing the lottery everyday and no luck. Thanks for all this info...it's very helpful. Quick question...how do you know when tickets are available? Do you keep checking every day, all day? 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You