News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayFangirl2

Member Name: BroadwayFangirl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
 Jan 28 2019, 11:22:58 PM

Has anyone heard back or written to Samantha Barks in Pretty Woman? Also if you have written to the show in the past what address did you use and did you give a donation for a full cast signed playbill? 

BANDSTAND! - Fathom Events June 25th-28th
 Jun 26 2018, 06:28:02 PM
I saw Bandstand last night and thought that it was fantastic! I really wish that it would have had a longer run on Broadway because the story is truly beautiful as well as the songs and choreography. The entire cast was insanely talented and Corey definitely stood out in my opinion with the emotion he brought to the role. When I got home I pulled out my signed Bandstand playbill (which i got through the mail, i wrote to Laura) and I felt like I actually went to see it on Broadway. It was definit
 Jun 24 2018, 09:53:48 PM

Wrote to Melissa Benoist in Beautiful about a week and a half ago asking for a signed playbill. Hoping to hear back from her soon.

May 25 2018, 03:07:52 PM

Does anyone know if Hamilton charges anything for a blank playbill? Also how should I address the letter if I am sending it to the stage door manager?

May 1 2018, 11:42:46 PM

Ok so I have many questions.

Does anyone know if Ben Tyler Cook (Mean Girls) replies to fan mail? He is one of my favorite Newsies and I would love to get something signed by him.

Does Lea Solanga (Once Upon This Island) send signed Playbills?

Finally, has anyone heard anything about Harry Potter? Are they charging anything for full cast signed Playbills? If so, would I still be able to write to them and potentially get a blank one?

Any help would be very appreciat

Sep 10 2017, 01:41:17 AM

I'm a little late posting this, since I received this a few days ago. I heard back from Wicked LLC on September 5. I received a signed pride Playbill from June 2017. I did request signed pictures of Kara and Jennifer, but unfortunately they did not have any. But I was super stoked to get the Playbill especially since Kara Lindsay is one of my favorite Glinda's and was in one of my favorite musicals, Newsies. I also got the traditional personalized letter signed by Elphie and

Sep 2 2017, 05:07:49 PM

Today I got a full cast signed Playbill from Charlie and  the Chocolate Factory.  I sent it out on July 27th and got it back today so it took a little over a month. I can only recognize two signatures on it Christian Borle and John Rubinstein. 

Aug 17 2017, 11:46:30 AM

Has anyone ever written to someone at the Pantages Theater in LA? If so, what address did you use? I'm thinking about writing to Rory O'Malley while he is there with Hamilton and want to make sure that I have the correct address. 

Aug 11 2017, 03:45:03 PM

Has anyone recently heard from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? If so how long did it take to get a response back? 

Jul 31 2017, 08:36:46 PM

I've heard back from three people so far. 

Christy Altomare- 13 days sent very personalized signed Playbill with a note on it 

Derek Klena- 2 weeks (14 days) also sent back very personalized signed Playbill with a note on it 

Laura Osnes- 2 weeks just got it today (14 days) sent back personalized Playbill and she got Corey Cott to sign it too which I'm very excited and happy about 

I've also sent to Wicked LLC abo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You