News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mermaidzipper

Member Name: mermaidzipper
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Best banquet seats?
 Aug 5 2017, 10:20:38 AM

Why thank you Rainah! (I don't know yet how to tag people, I just started posting on here. That was actually my first post.)

I did all this research but I didn't buy tickets until the day before - guess that says a lot about me. I was somehow lucky enough to get BB10 (my parents were happy to sit in the orchestra so I could be onstage). I took a big big panorama when there was almost no one in the theatre. https://imgur.com/gallery/bDvIW

I had almost every actor sing to me at some point - during Andrey's scene with Pierre, I felt as if he were looking at me, which was VERY intense. Lucas Steele makes the funniest little non-verbal asides to the audience - funny little faces when Natasha was being difficult, etc. It was worth it to see the performers up close. I would recommend sitting where I was because you truly could see EVERYTHING - from the stuff going on in the very back of the orchestra & mezzanine to a close view of Lucas Steele's face as he shaves himself in the mirror on the top platform. You could see every inch of the theatre. The seats behind Pierre's oval got a LOT more interaction and probably saw more of each side of the theatre, but probably required a lot of turning to see the top platform. I never felt my view of the main action was obstructed by dancers (one person said this of BB17, I believe). All in all, a 99.9% perfect seat - the .1% is that I would have moved over to BB14 to receive a letter and the whisper from Anatole during "The Opera", but that's me nit picking. 

Hope all this was helpful! I really really recommend these seats. The show was gorgeous. 

Best banquet seats?
 Aug 1 2017, 12:48:56 PM

That's a good tip re: banquettes so I can get a pretty good view of the door & upstage. I must be making some sort of mistake - either on Telecharge or on my list - because TO and TR are not showing up at all. 

Best banquet seats?
 Jul 31 2017, 10:51:00 PM

Hi! I've been reading through this thread all day, and I've been very very torn because I've heard great things about a few places. 

To summarize what I've heard mostly, for myself and for others:

- The orchestra isn't super desirable, especially the front orchestra. You miss what's going on in the mezzanine. See if there are raised platforms in front of you (I read someone in Row B house left who had a platform in front and could o

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You