News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LadyStardust

LadyStardust Profile Photo
Member Name: LadyStardust
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Great Comet Window Card
 Sep 5 2017, 09:55:45 PM

Melanie73 said: "Are you going to be able to go to the Flea Market on the 24th of this month? They might have some there!"

No, I live in Georgia *cries*

Great Comet Window Card
 Sep 5 2017, 06:13:10 PM

Out of stock on both. But since it's listed I'm hoping that means they'll restock 

Great Comet Window Card
 Sep 5 2017, 06:02:57 PM

My roommate's cat scratched up my great comet window card. I looked on their website and it's not available anymore. Do y'all think it's just out of stock and will come back or is it gone for good? 

Sam Gold Hamlet
 Aug 24 2017, 09:11:59 PM

I saw it over the weekend and I thought it was fantastic! Of course, I'm a very big Oscar Isaac fan so I may be a bit biased lol 

Waitress or Miss Saigon?
 Aug 19 2017, 02:46:46 AM

My dad and I are in town and have time for one more show. Which would y'all recommend - Waitress or Miss Saigon? 

Q
 Aug 3 2017, 09:49:56 PM

God I'm just so pissed about this. There are some resell tickets available for other performances through third parties but they're hundreds of dollars more and the Public will probably end up cancelling more shows anyway. 

Hamlet
 Aug 3 2017, 04:55:23 PM

It's apparently very demanding and the actors have been getting sick. I don't know specifics since they cancelled my show last weekend. 

Hamlet
 Aug 3 2017, 04:25:21 PM

The Public has been canceling performances left and right. I understand that it's for the actors' health, but this is so disappointing. I feel like they should add performances or something. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You