News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for N. Wratch

Member Name: N. Wratch
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Nickelodeon show jokingly disses Tony Awards  Aug 15 2017, 11:08:26 PM

I'm more confused and perplexed than mad (though I am certainly mad). I haven't seen this attitude towards Broadway in a long time, and it seems like the weirdest time to take a dump on musical theater as shows like Hamilton are changing the perception of it (especially among the Nickelodeon crowd). I would have expected this joke maybe ten years ago, but certainly not today.

Unpopular Opinions  Aug 14 2017, 11:23:01 AM

Denée Benton's soprano falls flat.

The Band's Visit Buzz?  Aug 11 2017, 10:56:33 PM

Really wish it had some other title.

GYPSY 1989 revival  Aug 11 2017, 10:09:36 PM

Linda Lavin plays Rose like I would assume Linda Belcher would.

Now that I think about it, I need to see Linda Belcher take on the role.

THE GREAT COMET Announces September Broadway Closing; Final Performers for Role of 'Pierre'  Aug 8 2017, 07:05:38 PM

Looking forward to seeing Oak blacklisted for a good couple of years.

THE GREAT COMET Announces September Broadway Closing; Final Performers for Role of 'Pierre'  Aug 8 2017, 06:52:35 PM

So disappointing. Shame on the Broadway "activists" that closed one of the most diverse and special shows on Broadway right now

ti moune  Aug 8 2017, 06:38:06 PM

Wick3 said: "I recall they did a casting call in Haiti. I was hoping they'd discover someone from there (or at least make her an understudy?)"

The understudy idea is just silly. If they're going down the route of "introducing" a culturally-appropriate actress from Haiti, they'll advertise the heck out of it.

Also, who'd want to be transplanted from Haiti to New York City to play second fiddle?

Eliza? - My Fair Lady Revival 2018  Aug 8 2017, 06:32:02 PM

Anyone else think that with all these names being thrown around by "reliable sources", misinformation is being put into the rumor mill for a shock name announcement?

It just seems ridiculous that "the word on the street" has changed as much as it has.

Personally, I'm getting ready for an out-of-left-field A-lister with chops.

Hamilton Special Announcement on August 11  Aug 8 2017, 06:28:05 PM

If Chance the Rapper was joining some company, anywhere, I'd get on the first flight for it. He has deep roots in Chicago, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did a stint there.

Musical Revival Dreamcasts?  Aug 4 2017, 05:51:04 PM

Seussical

Leslie Odom Jr. as The Cat

James Monroe Iglehart as Horton the Elephant

Cynthia Erivo as Gertrude (think about her possible "Notice Me Horton"

Amber Gray as Mayzie

Danielle Brooks as Sour Kangaroo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You