News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mangoman

Member Name: mangoman
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 16 2017, 04:36:23 PM

ph4 said: "Right now on telecharge most of row M center orchestra are available for Tuesday 9/19."

ive been trying to do the four days ahead thing, but been coming up with nothing every time. i have no idea how you guys land these finds ! also, stubhub fees are crazy. even though im trying to get affordable tickets, the added fee just makes the whole thing too expensive. UGHHH please DEH gods bestow upon me and other desperate fans a stroke of luck !!

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 8 2017, 12:32:32 PM

Okay, cool, thank you so much! This clears up a lot for me. If I do end up buying instant download, i'll just have to be speedy. Again, thank you guys so much! This thread is super helpful!

Aug 8 2017, 10:47:28 AM

CassandraReads said: "I believe you can print at the Marriot Marquis business center, which is right next to the theatre! 

"

The Marriot Marquis is super close to the theatre... This seems like the best option if I want to get tickets that are closer to the show time, and cheaper... Would I just walk into the center and ask to have my tickets printed out..? And does this work for both instant download and pick up?

Aug 8 2017, 10:37:53 AM

broadwayliz22 said: "
"
most ticket to deh on stubhub are either pickup or instant download. if you buy pickup tickets (like i did), you can just go to the stubhub lms center which is about a 10-15 minute walk from the theatre and you can pick up your tickets right there. process is very quick and if you really hurried you could buy the ticket 10 minutes before the show and still make it to the theatre on time.

if you buy instant download, i think y

Aug 8 2017, 01:22:03 AM

"

StubHub most definitely - got mine for $200 the othet day about 30 minutes before.

"

Did you have to print out tickets and stuff? Can you tell me the whole process you went through? I read somewhere here that it may be required to print out the tickets, and if it is, where can i print them out thats super close to the music box theatre?

Aug 7 2017, 01:44:26 AM

Oh my gosh hi it's like 1am in the morning im so tired. to get to the point--ive been STALKING this messaging board, finding out tips on how to get good tickets that dont empty our wallet. i understand that for standing in cancellation line, it would be best to arrive earlier, so around 10am? i also know that telecharge and stubhub are our best friends. do the prices really drop on stubhub 10-15 minutes before performances? because if so, that may be my best bet for getting

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You