News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for maybethistime3

Member Name: maybethistime3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bad Theater Behavior
 Aug 11 2017, 10:53:24 AM

ksilver117 said: "maybethistime3 said: "If you're not able to comfortably sit for 3 hours, don't see a show."

Well that's a little ridiculous to say. I can sit comfortably in the same spot for three hours, doesn't mean I won't need a quick bathroom trip during intermission, especially if we've done pre-show dinner or drinks. Should people not see a show if they have to go to the bathroom once in a while?

Bad Theater Behavior
 Aug 11 2017, 08:55:42 AM

Olivia11 said: "
Someone always raises the idea that "we should just be able to go without" using the bathroom for 2.5 - 3 hours and that's total BS.  I'm not paying top dollar for a theater ticket to be uncomfortable.  If my need to politely accommodate basic bodily functions annoys you, that's too damn bad. 

"

If you're not able to comfortably sit for 3 hours, don't see a show.

Lin Manuel's Acting
 Aug 8 2017, 09:47:40 AM

haterobics said: "maybethistime3 said: "I saw him live 4 times (Tick Tick Boom, In the Heights, Merrily We Roll Along, Hamilton)  and I find him grating and shrill and incapable of doing anything more than reciting lines. "

More importantly, why do you keep torturing yourself? Especially in his own shows, he never does 8 shows a week, so you always have an out, no?

"

I don't choose when I'm goi

Lin Manuel's Acting (& Singing)
 Aug 8 2017, 09:12:11 AM

Does anyone think the emperor has no clothes? I saw him live 4 times (Tick Tick Boom, In the Heights, Merrily We Roll Along, Hamilton)  and I find him grating and shrill and incapable of doing anything more than reciting lines. He tries very hard to be emotive but you can see how much he's trying very hard to be emotive

I wish he'd stay at his desk and write, maybe do some press junkets, but performing is not his strength.

Editing the p

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You