News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mkingwrites

Member Name: mkingwrites
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Noan Galvin Steps into the Sun
 Nov 22 2017, 12:53:51 PM

RippedMan said: "Just so we are all aware crying doesn't equal a good actor. It's a cop out. I had a teacher once who told me that being on the brink of tears is more interesting than crying. I haven't seen the show, so I can't comment, but no one wants to see someone cry for 2 1/2 hours."

I love this. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 26 2017, 02:54:45 PM

Hi, all! Just wanted to share my experience!

I was able to snag a single ticket in the mezzanine to see Ben Platt's Saturday, 9/23 performance. I obsessively refreshed four days before, but the ticket didn't come out until just after 5. For anyone who want the four-a-day rule, I actually counted the times people posted they got tickets for them, and while the vast majority got their tickets between 3-5 p.m., tickets seem to usually trickle out starting at 11 a.m.

Sep 19 2017, 11:59:41 AM

Has anyone ever had luck calling Telecharge? 

I've tried calling twice this morning to no avail. Hoping for Saturday 8 p.m. or Sunday 3 p.m. tix. 

Sep 19 2017, 11:57:22 AM

Telecharge is down right now  

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 23 2017, 02:42:18 PM

gimlet2 said: "youwillbefound2 said: "How early should I get there if I want to get tickets for the cancellation line?"

Not a direct answer:

Today the first person got there around 6am and the second arrived a few minutes ago.

(Also, Come From Away has 12 ppl, Great Comet 32)

"

Thank you!

Aug 21 2017, 05:30:38 PM

Anyone been in the cancellation line lately? How early are people lining up?

Aug 17 2017, 08:32:11 AM

Just got my plane tickets to NY! It's a gamble, but I'm hoping to get tickets to the Saturday, September 23rd performance (matinee or evening). All my hope is pinned on [the cancellation line].

Aug 16 2017, 08:44:51 AM

I'm curious to see how the cancellation line will be affected by Ben's announcement. 

Aug 14 2017, 10:51:52 AM

How does one *start* a cancellation line? If by some miracle you show up first, how do you "do the thing right"? :)

Aug 9 2017, 11:09:36 AM

How fun! Thanks for sharing :)

Aug 9 2017, 08:53:32 AM

Eaba said: "Won the digital lottery yesterday and sent my daughters in to see the show. When they got there at around 5:45 there were over 20 people waiting in the cancellation line. The lady directly in front of them paid over $500 for her seat. The lottery tickets were SRO with a perfect view. They didn't mind standing and loved the show! Everyone was there except Zoe but they said her understudy was amazing! Good luck."

Congratulations! That

Aug 8 2017, 03:41:14 PM

katiegreentree said: "Anyone currently in the cancellation line/have an update on the status of the line?  I was thinking about swinging by after work around 4:30 just to see what it's like around this time.  I miss the days when I could swing by after work at 6 or 6:30 and be first in line!  Glad this show is so popular now but man I wish it was easier to see."

Please let us know what your experience is!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You