News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for White Shirt

White Shirt Profile Photo
Member Name: White Shirt
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Can someone explain how this is ok? stagehand at Wicked
 Feb 19 2010, 07:32:25 PM
Mom I see they let you out of rehab again did you take your meds because your starting to loose reality.You know you were put in the hospital a long time ago when I was young.Sorry everyone when mom forgets to take her meds she starts to rant about things that never happened.She lives in a pretend world.If you look up streakers mom used to run through the theaters naked and tried to bite the ushers.I'm supposed report to the hospital if she stops taking meds well I guess its back to the rubber r
 Feb 18 2010, 06:31:24 PM
The fact of the matter of black clothes is if your clothes are dark blue or just not a lite color who gives a sh##.The most important thing a stagehand does is make sure the show goes on without problems.They make it safe for the actors you the public watching and them self's.If some thing goes drastically wrong do you care what the person is wearing that's trying to fix the problem so no one gets hurt and keeps or gets the show back on track.NOT ME. I wouldn't care if they came out in a thong a
 Feb 17 2010, 06:44:27 PM
I hate when people come to a show and put there hands in the light.how about when they put there jackets on the stage no class.By the way I hear that some shows are going to start having the stagehands once a week dress in Hawaiian shirts.I think that would be cool. If your not working on any of the shows or a stage hand you shouldn't comment on what they are wearing.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You