News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Srg67

Member Name: Srg67
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 23 2017, 03:54:40 PM

CT2NYC said: "Wick3 said: "CT2NYC said: "Srg67 said: "Also the ones I'm seeing are $199... that's still premium pricing, no?"

No, that’s regular pricing. No idea why they’re available. Rachel Bay Jones will be out on those dates, but Ben will be there, barring some disaster.
"

Back in the spring, the box office mysteriously stopped selling all seats from these dates for 2-3 weeks (hence why a few

Sep 21 2017, 09:49:14 PM

Also the ones I'm seeing are $199... that's still premium pricing, no?

Sep 21 2017, 09:46:11 PM

Any idea why? Is it possible this means Ben is out those dates?

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery
 Aug 22 2017, 07:13:30 PM

haterobics said: "Two great non-premiums for tomorrow's matinee available now. No Ben, though.

Update: And three in the second row orchestra on the aisle for tomorrow night, also regular price.

"

I'm seeing a bunch of tickets for this week. How does that happen, when Ben suddenly announces he's not in the show? I thought tickets aren't refundable?

Aug 20 2017, 07:04:22 AM

Maryg13 said: "Srg67 said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "Srg67 said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "Today like 5 minutes before the matinee, tickets were as low as $99

"

How does this work though, since there's no way to get your butt in the seat in time if you buy the tickets 5 minutes before the show starts, and they don't let latecomers in?

"

I saw

Aug 20 2017, 06:57:04 AM

broadwaykayla0826 said: "Srg67 said: "broadwaykayla0826 said: "Today like 5 minutes before the matinee, tickets were as low as $99

"

How does this work though, since there's no way to get your butt in the seat in time if you buy the tickets 5 minutes before the show starts, and they don't let latecomers in?

"

I saw Hamilton last year in June, and I literally b

Aug 19 2017, 10:01:05 PM

broadwaykayla0826 said: "Today like 5 minutes before the matinee, tickets were as low as $99

"

Aug 19 2017, 08:00:53 PM

I'm looking at StubHub tickets for tonight's show to see if they come down in price (for reference for future shows). The show starts in a minute and it's still showing 14 tickets, for $300 at the cheapest. So does that mean 14 tickets just go to waste and those seats are empty during the performance?

Aug 16 2017, 11:48:33 AM

Nicole7579 said: "Srg67 said: "haterobics said: "Srg67 said: "I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

Also - how do you know what's being sold is a legitimate ticket and you won't get to the theatre door and be turned away?
"

They come down in price closer to show ti

Aug 16 2017, 09:43:46 AM

herewegoabc said: "The remaining dates of Ben's absences were announced with his departure today. According to the announcement, he'll only miss two other shows after this week (9/3 and 9/6, I believe).

The October block that showed up last week could have been due to a group cancelation (school group, etc). That's generally what happens when a block like that shows up. I think you should be fine barring any illness or emergency.

"

Aug 16 2017, 09:41:40 AM

haterobics said: "Srg67 said: "I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

Also - how do you know what's being sold is a legitimate ticket and you won't get to the theatre door and be turned away?
"

They come down in price closer to show time, assuming they don't sell.

Most

Aug 15 2017, 02:39:27 PM

lady_luck said: "haterobics said: "lady_luck said: "Can anyone tell me how much cancellation line tickets normally go for right now? I'm looking at tickets on StubHub and wondering if it's worth it to do the cancellation line in September or just buy tickets now."

Not sure about DEH specifically, but most cancellation lines, you pay the face value of the ticket that is available. And there is no guarantee how many tickets they will have.

Aug 15 2017, 02:37:37 PM

I've only seen tickets on StubHub for $300+. Do they ever come down in price? And is there a way to find the cheapest ticket for all dates, or you have to keep checking each individual date?

Aug 13 2017, 05:23:57 PM

Margo319 said: "There are 10 seats available right now for this Tuesday's show.  Wednesday too!  On Telecharge.  Tickets are not impossible to get I guess.  

And then the next date tickets are available?  November 24th.  Completely sold out until then. Wow. Ben is truly THE draw for this show.   I wonder what will happen to it when he leaves that month.  

"

Is it guaranteed he is leaving by N

Aug 13 2017, 03:29:55 PM

CT2NYC said: "Srg67 said: "When people are posting that tickets are suddenly available for a certain show on Telecharge... how are they finding them? Are you constantly changing the date/time when you search and doing that all day long? I wish Telecharge had the option to search all dates!!

On the mobile site and the app, you have to keep changing the date. On the full site, there's an option to search a specific date or a range of dates."

Aug 13 2017, 09:59:11 AM

When people are posting that tickets are suddenly available for a certain show on Telecharge... how are they finding them? Are you constantly changing the date/time when you search and doing that all day long? I wish Telecharge had the option to search all dates!!

Aug 13 2017, 07:16:53 AM

I've been skimming through this thread but there's so much info so hoping someone can help me out! I'm desperate to see DEH and want to fly into NYC to see it. What are my options for getting tickets when it's sold out? And does anyone know how long Ben Platt will remain in the show? Thank you!!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You