News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for baletrina

Member Name: baletrina
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Worst Broadway Show of the Decade?
 Dec 30 2019, 11:45:34 AM

I was waiting for someone to mention PrettyWoman! Snoozefest. 

Rocky also gets my vote. Dragged there and was grateful for my sippy cup of vodka. 

To Kill a Mockingbird Rush
 Dec 30 2019, 11:33:08 AM

Wanted to post an updated rush info since this post has been so helpful. 

Monday, January 30. Expected bigger crowds because of New Years so shoved hubby out of the bed at 6:30. He arrived at 8am and was first. Next people arrived 8:10.  Line kicked up at 9am. Got to about 30 people total. They opened at 10am and he was offered back row balcony or SRO. We took SRO thanks to the advice on here. $39. Not bad considering the 4 tickets left last night were either $300

JLP Rush?
 Dec 30 2019, 11:27:26 AM

Walked by today at 7:45 and there were about 10 people in line already. Just a heads up. We rushed TKAMB instead. 

Beetlejuice Rush
 Dec 30 2019, 11:20:29 AM

Husband rushed Sunday, December 29. Rush has picked up considerably since these posts! He arrived at 9am and was 40TH in line! Another 60 people showed up after him.  We were looking for evening tickets. He came up with nothing. To be expected given the line. They announced SRO tickets would go on sale at 6pm for the evening show. 

2017 Broadway in Chicago Millenium Park concert
 Aug 13 2017, 10:07:24 PM

Any idea what time sound checks will happen? My baby will be a grumpus after 7pm so we can't go to the show. ??

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You