News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Oncersm

Member Name: Oncersm
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Merrily We Roll Along Lottery  Nov 1 2023, 01:02:51 PM

just curious if anyone here has actually won the broadway lottery for this show yet? I know tons of people (like myself) who enter daily but don't really know anyone who's won yet. Also if you did win, what seats did you get?

Sweeney Todd Stage Door  Mar 15 2023, 07:48:18 AM

Seeing the show tomorrow night and I’m just curious has any of the cast come out for the stage door? Is it worth waiting after the show?

Hamilton Cancellation Ticket  Oct 5 2021, 04:18:09 PM
Has anyone tried to go right before the show to get tickets? Does the theater offer discounted seats last minute?
Waitress Lottery or Rush  Aug 28 2021, 09:46:31 PM

Anyone know if Waitress will be having an online lottery or an in person rush?

Ticketmaster Hamilton Special Offer Code?  May 11 2021, 09:53:20 AM
Guys anyone know the offer code for the mezzanine seats for Hamilton on Ticketmaster? I dont know if they sent it out and I missed it?
Anywhere to find cheap Hamilton tickets?  Jan 18 2019, 10:16:51 AM

Ive tried the digital lottery for three years and I have still never seen Hamilton on broadway. Is there any other place to get cheap tickets? Does Hamilton ever sell cheap last minute tickets at the box office?

Broadway Merch  Jan 17 2019, 08:51:02 PM

Is there anywhere to buy broadway merch online? 

The Lightning Thief - National Tour  Jan 7 2019, 10:39:54 PM
My friend saw the show when it was still on Off Broadway and she said she loved it. Im really excited about the tour since I never got to see the show. I bought tickets for March when it comes to NYC and I cant wait!
Mean Girls In Person Lottery Update  Aug 28 2018, 10:24:44 PM
I went tonight for the lottery and there were about 40 people there total and 24 tickets to give out. I won! My name was third to last being called and we got front and 2nd row seats (I sat behind my friend) and it was AMAZING!
Dear Evan Hanson lottery  Aug 27 2018, 08:26:12 PM
Yeah me and my older sister won in January after trying the lottery for a year. We got standing room. I was sad at first because of how excited I was to win but honestly the show was so amazing that by the end I didn't really care that I was standing the whole time
Mean Girls In Person Lottery  Aug 27 2018, 08:00:52 PM

Has anyone had any luck with the in person lottery? Is there a better day to go in particular than any other? I'm going tomorrow night for the Tuesday lottery and how many people usually go and win tickets? Do I need to wear pink?

Mean Girls Wednesday Lottery  Aug 14 2018, 07:22:05 PM
So me and my friend are planning to go next week Wednesday morning wearing pink to try to get tickets for the show. Has anyone done it before and successfully gotten tickets and has tips? What time should me and my friend get there? Will there be a lot of people?
Has anyone won tickets to Mean Girls fan performance on October 3rd and can't go?  Aug 10 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Basically I really wanted to take my best friend for her birthday as a surprise. Tickets or the show are pretty expensive and so I entered the lottery, I got my mom and a bunch of family and friends to enter. None of us won and now I'm really sad. I know this sounds desperate but is there anyone that won tickets that can't go and would be willing to give them up? I live in NY so getting to the show would be easy for me, and I'd promise to bring back a playbill and possibly bu

2 SRO Dear Evan Hansen tickets  Aug 16 2017, 06:53:12 PM

hi im looking for 2 SRO tickets for Dear Evan Hansen for anytime next week. Please message me if you know where I could get them.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You