News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lyndsey27

Member Name: Lyndsey27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SOLD - 2 Tix to Parade Sat. 3/18 @ 8 pm First Row Center Mezz
 Mar 18 2023, 12:26:46 AM

Tickets Sold
 Mar 16 2019, 10:27:42 AM

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 27 2017, 12:34:00 PM

One premium seat for tonight's show (Fri 8 pm) is available now on Telecharge.  G104 $464

A View From The Bridge in Chicago
 Sep 28 2017, 10:55:28 PM

kade.ivy said: "I was in box 13, which was a third (highest)level box house right. I sat on the side closest to the stage and could see everything except for what happened directly under me, the significant part of which was maybe less than 5 minutes. Most of the play is staged center or stage right."

Thank you for adding your experience.  It's hard to picture the sight lines with some audience members seated on the stage, but you know -- for $10, it's g

Sep 28 2017, 03:35:46 PM

Thanks Jorge!  That's the plan.  Appreciate the help!

Sep 28 2017, 11:47:36 AM

Call_me_jorge said: "I was in the very front house right box and I didn't feel like I missed anything. So I'm sure the views from the other boxes are only better."

Jorge - I have never been to the Goodman but am encouraging my daughter to purchase student tickets for this weekend.  Were you in a lower level or upper level box?  Any thoughts about the last three rows of the Mezz versus the boxes?  She would have loved a $20 stage seat, but

Reasonably Cheap Tickets for a Show Tonight?
 Aug 18 2017, 04:18:04 PM

Issue resolved - Doll's House Part II for $37.50  :)

Reasonably Cheap Tickets for a Show Tonight?
 Aug 18 2017, 03:28:01 PM

Hi!  My 18-year old daughter and a friend paid their own way to NYC last night to see DEH (and loved it, of course), but their plane home tonight has been cancelled.  So, they have another night in the city before they (hopefully) fly out tomorrow.  Any quick ideas for last minute/reasonably priced tickets?  

I seem to recall the TKTS booths sell premium tickets for 50% off, so the prices are not actually a steal if you're trying to stick to a budget.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You