News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for smithiee

Member Name: smithiee
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jun 6 2019, 11:27:26 AM

Also, in response to anyone concerned about safety of waiting overnight: the area is super safe, like other people have said. Worst that's going to happen is you'll be asked if you want to buy weed. Last time I was in that area late at night by myself (waiting for a friend after stagedooring), I got offered weed twice within like 5 min lol. Honestly if you're out there waiting from 11 PM, you might want to take them up on that. 

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Jun 6 2019, 11:07:42 AM

@bwayoutdoors I arrived around 3:30 yesterday, glad I cut my losses and got Come From Away SRO instead (the show is so incredible anyways). I might try Hadestown SRO again next week, but I'm nervous to see how much worse this can get lol. I wish they would do what the Gerald Schoenfeld theatre does and sell SRO tickets when the show is ~mostly~ sold out (just a few premium seats left), instead of waiting until it is 100% sold out. Do they really think those people waiting in line for

Lifespan of a Fact Rush
 Dec 13 2018, 10:18:20 AM

My friend and I will be in NYC for an academic conference, and I was wondering the likelihood of us getting Saturday night tickets if we show up at the box office around 11? The conference is basically around the corner, but I'm not completely sure when we will finish up in the morning. I figured Saturday would be the best day to try because it seems like the matinee is more popular. Also, we would be looking to go with another friend who is housing us for the conference, so wha

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You