News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for likecavalry

Member Name: likecavalry
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Can Great Comet work as a film and who would you want in it?
 May 20 2018, 11:29:15 PM

During its off-Broadway run, the show had a kickstarter for a movie adaptation that would combine a recording of the show with additionally filmed shots. You can read more about it here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thegreatcomet/the-great-comet-an-independent-film

It's a shame it wasn't funded. If this had been proposed during the Broadway run, I think it would have been a success. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Nov 8 2017, 08:17:34 PM

RndmAnswrs4RndmQstns said: "likecavalry said: "I'm silently gunning for Kyle Beltran to be cast as Hamilton. He was a great Usnavi and with all the dramatic work he's done since, I think he would bring new layers to the role. It's been awhile since he's done a musical though."

He hasgreat energy and I enjoyed watching him when I saw Midsummer last summer, but isn’t he a bit young to be Hamilton? I imagine him blowing Act 1 Hamilton

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements
 Nov 8 2017, 01:45:54 PM

I'm silently gunning for Kyle Beltran to be cast as Hamilton. He was a great Usnavi and with all the dramatic work he's done since, I think he would bring new layers to the role. It's been awhile since he's done a musical though. 

Head of Passes LA
 Sep 18 2017, 02:38:48 PM

Head of Passes started previews last week in LA. I know it had good runs in Chicago and the Public, any chances of it coming to Broadway this season?

CAROUSEL Broadway Revival Officially Set for Spring 2018
 Sep 3 2017, 08:57:11 PM

this is awhile back, and i suppose it DOES look like betsy will play carrie, but phillipa soo *did* sing mister snow at a concert sometime ago. very beautiful, and would love to see her in the role: http://dailyphillipasoo.tumblr.com/post/130831777800/itsagutthing-lyrics-and-lyricists-series-at-92y

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You