News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sasamei

Member Name: sasamei
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Iceman Cometh Rush Reports
 May 17 2018, 08:50:34 AM
The box seats are $40.
Three Tall Women rush tickets
 May 17 2018, 12:28:49 AM
Glad I could help! I felt bad because, when I popped by, a few people that were waiting were turned away.

I really wanted to see this, but probably won't get the chance.

Iceman Cometh Rush Reports
 May 17 2018, 12:25:20 AM
I rushed on Tuesday, arrived at 7:52 AM and was the second person in line. The person before arrived a little before 7:30. The next person after me arrived around 8:10, and the rest of the people who bought box seats trickled in between 8:15-8:30.The box office had recommended coming around 9:30, but that seems late unless if you want the more expensive tiered rush tickets. I would recommend arriving between 8:00-8:30 on the weekdays.

A tip: I would recommend choosing boxes A or C. I sa

Three Tall Women rush tickets
 May 16 2018, 10:35:28 AM
I stopped by the box office on Sunday, Monday evening, and Tuesday morning and was told by three separate people that they are no longer selling rush tickets.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 09:53:36 PM

sorano916 said: "Row D in the Orchestra? Those should be great seats, then."

Yes, in the Orchestra. Thanks for the info! I am not familar with the Lyric, and had not yet seen the new seating plan, so I was worried that the seats might be too far to the side. 

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Seating/Pricing Thread
 Oct 18 2017, 02:57:57 PM

Had the 11 AM slot. Got May 13th, Row D 17-19, $199. Not sure how good these seats are, but were willing to take them!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You