News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for anthgulino

Member Name: anthgulino
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Sep 20 2017, 12:45:00 AM

Thanks everyone for the advice and info! I bit the bullet and got a ticket for $299 on Seat Geek because I wasn't having any luck with the 4-day rule. It was WELL WORTH IT! I got to see Ben and he was absolutely sublime. And to let everyone know, I say in mezzanine R, row D, seat 11, and the view was perfect. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. 

Sep 13 2017, 04:06:03 PM

So I've been trying to 4-day rule for a few days now and striking out.  I'm really considering just pulling the trigger and paying $300 for StubHub for Tuesday 9/19.  

Does anyone have any particular opinion on Mezzanine Sides seats?  Are they at all obstructed?  I assume the seats far to one side or the other aren't great, but they don't say "partial view" like I've seen indicated on other sites. 

Any particular rows to avo

Sep 7 2017, 04:28:25 PM

Hi everyone - I am new to this board, but I was referred here by a friend who is a longtime poster.  

I am traveling to NYC 9/16 - 9/20 and am hoping to see DEH.  I have read a lot about the 4-day rule, but it's been about a week or so since I've seen any replies on the topic or recent people saying they had success with it. 

I understand that Ben will not be in the Saturday matinee on 9/16, so it looks like my options are Sunday 9/17 and Tuesday 9/19. &nb

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You