News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for emmdub

Member Name: emmdub
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Rachel Bay Jones DEH schedule
 Oct 25 2017, 12:42:19 PM

Just noticed that Rachel Bay Jones is doing a Broadway cruise starting 11/3 (http://www.playbill.com/article/dear-evan-hansen-star-and-tony-winner-rachel-bay-jones-joins-playbills-november-cruise)

Anybody know if she is still scheduled to perform 11/1? I have tickets for that night and she is the main reason I'm seeing it for a second time -- yes, Ben is great, but for me, Rachel is the star.

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Sep 17 2017, 06:18:41 PM

hmprice930@, thank you! That comforts me greatly! Here's hoping for both of us that it turns out to be true :)

Sep 15 2017, 11:07:52 AM

Has anyone heard for sure either way whether Ben is performing on Sept. 20 at 8? Telecharge says he's scheduled to perform, but that's Rosh Hashanah so it seems kind of unlikely...

Sep 9 2017, 04:29:51 PM

I called Telecharge today to ask whether Ben Platt is scheduled to be out for the 8pm performance on Sept 20 (Rosh Hashanah). They said he is scheduled to perform. 

I don't know whether to believe them! I guess I'll stop by the box office to confirm.

This will be my fourth time trying to see him (I exchanged my tickets the other three times). I don't begrudge him his need for vocal rest and other time off, but I'm beginning to think this is an impossible dre

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You