News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for grandpianoalex2

Member Name: grandpianoalex2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What song is this
 Feb 9 2018, 11:51:53 PM

Spring Cleaning by Miller & Tysen

LINK

12/30 "SpongeBob" Understudy
 Dec 31 2017, 05:25:10 PM

Steve C. said: ...I think Matt understudies Ethan too..."

Matt does not understudy SpongeBob. A quick IBDB will tell you that Matt understudies Patrick and Mr. Krabs. 

Curtis Holbrook and Jesse JP Johnson understudy Spongebob. 

Home For The Holidays on Broadway
 Nov 22 2017, 01:07:39 AM

A series of tweets from cast member Peter Hollens... 

"Gotta love when a NY Times Reporter rips apart your incredibly talented friends...

Elisabeth Vincentelli, next Time a broadway production holds 15 min just so you can come to our SECOND preview show some respect eh? 

On my fathers grave, you will enjoy the heck out of our show if you come to it. NY times and one persons opinion be damned.

People throw rocks at things that shine. Broadway our show is awesome and fun and we built it for the people that come and visit NYC. 

It's a great show filled with the Christmas and holiday spirit, and the crowd loves it! And we love doing it and that's what matters. 

Looking for something unique, festive, positive, hopeful and fun? We built it for the kids who will grow up to be us. Come @HolidaysOnBway

So sorry @FeldmanAdam didn't like December Song...maybe that means it's not good? What do you guys think?"

changes in shows that are licensed out regionally
 Nov 17 2017, 01:10:45 PM

NiceWork2 said: "I was wondering if anyone could provide me some insight on how much change a director/production staff is allowed to make in a show that has been licensed out to them by MTI, Samuel French, Inc, etc. Obviously any kind of alteration/cutting of songs must be approved by the licensing company. Any deletion or addition of lines must receive permission.

Correct. You may not change anything that is WRITTEN. 

But somebody told me

Mary Poppins Tracks
 Nov 1 2017, 12:14:29 AM

There is no "high school version" of Mary Poppins. 

There is the Full Version and the JR. Version. The JR version will come with CDs that match the show. There is not a recording that matches the licensed version of the full show. MTI does offer performance tracks for this show now, so you just need to pay the rights and pay for these extra. MTI also has RehearScore for rehearsals when you don't have a pianist. 

Always True To You FULL sheet music
 Oct 1 2017, 10:10:31 PM

It's in the score. It's the ending of the 2nd encore. 

I'm assuming you're referring to the Revival ending, though? They combined the two encores into one and wrote a new, bigger/beltier ending? That score is available illegally through  simple google search... 

Signed Windowcards (Bette Midler, Great Comet and more!)
 Sep 28 2017, 12:33:41 PM

Bump. Only 24 hours left! 

Great Comet Window Card
 Sep 25 2017, 04:35:52 PM

There's a signed one here, too--- 

LINK

Sep 23 2017, 12:41:53 PM

Well, it WAS signed by Bette. I have not seen a complete signed window card for Hello, Dolly appear anywhere yet. 

Sep 23 2017, 12:22:23 PM

Only 6 days left to bid on these! 

LINK: CLICK HERE

Bette Midler signed Hello, Dolly Windowcard
 Sep 11 2017, 11:59:39 AM

In connection with Springfield Contemporary Theatre's annual gala, we have launched an online auction so everyone can take advantage of the amazing auction items we have up for bid this year. From hard to come by signed theatre memorabilia and pieces by local artists to one-of-a-kind special experiences, check out the great items up for bid. 

Hello, Dolly (signed by Bette Midler and the entire cast of Hello, Dolly)

Hamilton (signed by the entire LA Cast)

Natasha, Pierre and the Great Comet of 1912 (signed by Josh Groban and the entire original cast)

On Your Feet (signed by the entire original cast) 

Groundhog Day (signed by Andy Karl and the entire cast) 

CLICK HERE

Springfield Contemporary Theatre, a non-profit corporation, presents a wide variety of year round productions. SCT is currently located in downtown Springfield, Missouri, at the corner of Pershing Street and Robberson Avenue at their venue SCT’s Center Stage at Wilhoit Plaza. Currently, in its 23rd Season, SCT is dedicated to the production of contemporary works and works that can be re-energized through a contemporary view and through an intimate staging while using outstanding directors, local actors and guest professionals throughout the season. Springfield Contemporary Theatre is a founding member of the Springfield Theatre Alliance as well as a member of Springfield Regional Arts Council and the Downtown Springfield Association.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You