News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jack kelly's girl2

Member Name: jack kelly's girl2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Wicked Student Tickets  Dec 4 2018, 12:01:25 AM

I saw on the official Wicked page that they are offering $69 tickets for students. Anyone tried this and know where the seats are located? I'm assuming they're all obstructed view seats - if anyone can help me out that would be great! Thanks.

Katharine McPhee Broadway Debut  Apr 11 2018, 12:33:16 AM
Saw her first performance tonight. She was fantastic. I've seen Stephanie, Jessie, Betsy and Sara in the past and thought Katharine did a great job!
Hello Dolly or Once on this island?  Mar 29 2018, 02:15:34 PM
My friends are deciding between the two. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Anastasia Replacements  Mar 6 2018, 10:17:30 AM
http://www.playbill.com/article/broadways-anastasia-will-welcome-new-principals-zach-adkins-and-vicki-lewis

Woo!

Jeremy Jordan Fanmail  Mar 1 2018, 08:51:25 PM
Anyone know his fanmail address? I know he's not on Broadway so I'm assuming there might be another address out there? Thanks!
Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 16 2018, 08:22:13 AM
Anyone rushed recently?
Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 12 2018, 10:47:50 PM
If anyone is planning to rush this week please let me know your experiences!
Sara Bareilles in WAITRESS  Feb 12 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Does anyone know Sara's schedule? Does she play all 8 shows a week?
Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 12 2018, 01:44:25 PM

KathyNYC2 said: "It's going to be hard to give an accurate guess for this coming Sunday as it will be the first one without Jason and only Sara for this portion of the run. So there is really nothing specific to base it on

That said, the rush lines are almost always longer on the weekends than during the week no matter who is there.

"

Thanks for your response! I know you said its uncertain, but what time would you recommend I go? Li

Waitress Rush Tickets  Feb 12 2018, 09:51:34 AM
Thinking of rushing tickets this Sunday! Anyone have recent reports for rushing Waitress?
Thanks!

OOTI TKTS prices  Jan 29 2018, 10:08:27 AM
Does anyone know approximately how much TKTS offer their tickets for Once on this Island?
Newsies Poster  Dec 13 2017, 02:25:53 PM
Looking for an OBC Newsies Poster! Can't find any on the playbill merchandise website/amazon. Any suggestions?
Who are some people to which you are surprised they have never been nominated for a Tony?  Nov 30 2017, 09:52:51 AM
Corey Cott for Bandstand and Jon Jon Briones for Miss Saigon.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You