News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Snowis1

Member Name: Snowis1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ben Platt Attendance
 Oct 9 2017, 01:45:48 PM

PurpleSummerHathaway said: "Snowis1 said: "I am going to see the show Thursday October 12, and I’ve seen that the holiday Shmini Atzeret is on the day. Sorry if I sound dumb, but is that a common day for him to take off? I’m assuming it already would have been announced if he wasn’t going to be there."

I wouldn't worry! Shmini Atzeret is an incredibly insignificant holiday, and the guy didn't take off Yom Kippur, which is the mo

Ben Platt Attendance
 Oct 9 2017, 12:19:09 PM

I am going to see the show Thursday October 12, and I’ve seen that the holiday Shmini Atzeret is on the day. Sorry if I sound dumb, but is that a common day for him to take off? I’m assuming it already would have been announced if he wasn’t going to be there.

Ben Platt Attendance
 Sep 29 2017, 09:46:06 AM

Is Ben still on for today?

$226 tickets on Stubhub for 9/19
 Sep 19 2017, 09:58:21 AM

broadwaynerdnewbie said: 
"The 20-22 of this month. I do think if he was taking any of these days off telecharge probably would have posted about it (they've been good about posting what dates he will be off) but who knows until the night of the performances tho I suppose."

That's interesting that they haven't announced anything about those dates. I guess we will see when the time comes. Thank you!

$226 tickets on Stubhub for 9/19
 Sep 19 2017, 09:50:55 AM

What dates are the major Jewish holidays that he will most likely have off? Anyone have ideas from past years?

Dear Evan Hansen - Ben Platt Attendance
 Sep 18 2017, 06:56:19 PM

Does anyone know the dates in October that Ben Platt will be absent from DEH as of now? Trying to plan a trip during the middle of the month.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You