News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Made.in.oregon

Member Name: Made.in.oregon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SEA WALL/A LIFE to Broadway
 Aug 2 2019, 01:53:50 PM
I am seeing the show tomorrow night. I am in row N of the orchestra to the left towards the end. I was over there in row M when I saw Burn this and it was a bit obstructed for the kitchen scenes but wasn’t bad. I was told Jake is mainly towards the left of the stage during his part and I don’t wanna miss him. Do you think I will be fine or try and change seats?
Burn This Lottery
 Jun 29 2019, 04:30:58 PM
We won in previews and we’re in row m of the orchestra on the left, my friend won two nights ago and row p orchestra on the right
Burn This Lottery
 Jun 29 2019, 04:30:57 PM
We won in previews and we’re in row m of the orchestra on the left, my friend won two nights ago and row p orchestra on the right
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 May 1 2019, 10:57:45 AM
Update! By 9am, the line had over 50 people. I was 15-16 in line and managed to get a matinee no problem. I got the last full view ticket. When I left they had just a few left for both the matinee and evening show, but they were single partial view tickets. I got there at 6am. My ticket is Orchestra left E11
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 May 1 2019, 07:38:05 AM
Got to the rush line at little before 6am and am 15th in line for Wed,May 1st. Within 5 minutes, 5 people got in line behind me and by 730, 30 people are already in line total. Will post again at 10am with an update
Burn This Previews
 Apr 6 2019, 01:33:24 AM
I won the lottery for tonight’s show!! Luckily got two seats together in the orchestra far left. Row M 9-11. Couldn’t see the kitchen part but were great seats!!! Also did stage door after and everyone came out and signed. They were so friendly!
Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 7 2017, 10:31:36 PM

Hi guys! I saw the show back in July with the Ben Platt and was obsessed! Even just bought the soundtrack on vinyl which is amazing!!! Was considering trying the cancellation line sometime before he leaves to see him one more time and my mom is dying to see he show. Any tips on when to arrive at the theater and what’s the best days to go since I know he no longer does the matinees or the Sunday shows. Thanks!

Hamilton tickets for 9/23/17
 Sep 19 2017, 01:15:11 PM

I am going to be taking my best friends little brother to see Hamilton on Saturday and we are doing cancellation line. Was considering just buying some tickets online but the $100 per ticket in fees is way to much. Was wondering if anyone had 2 tickets they'd want to sell for either show that day. Please DM me if you are interested thanks :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You