News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for FutureElphieEtc222

FutureElphieEtc222 Profile Photo
Member Name: FutureElphieEtc222
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Why do people hate Wicked?
 Mar 12 2010, 05:21:30 PM
I'm sorry guys I totally didn't mean it that way at all. Actually, I'm not really sure what I meant. What my fatal attempt at a post was trying to say was it's all opinion. Really. Sorry I realize that didn't make any sense at all, sorry. I really didn't mean it that way and I apologize. I'm not really sure what I was actually trying to say:) So sorry!
Why do people hate Wicked?
 Mar 11 2010, 05:29:30 PM
You know, Wicked is the first (and only) Broadway show I've ever seen. I think it really is something special. It changed my life and my outlook on things. I lvoe the lessons and the music, I love the humor, the acting, the lyrics, everything. There are some people that will completly disagree with me, I know. But everyone has an opinion. Some people may think ALAYM is bad, but it happens to be one of my favorite songs in the show. Face it, the majority of people really love Wicked. It's one of
Norbert Leo Butz on THE DEEP END
 Feb 28 2010, 09:03:39 AM
will he have to leave the show (assuming it doesn't get cancelled) because of Enron?
Gershwin Stage Door?
 Feb 28 2010, 09:01:43 AM
thank you so much! i hope i can find it! i have a terrible sense of direction:)
re: Roles you WISH people would play
 Feb 27 2010, 09:30:11 PM
I would really like to see Dee Roscioli as Judy Bernley in 9 to 5. I think she would be amazing...she has that innocence hat Judy needs at the beginning but she can really come out, belt, and really show another side of the character for the second act. I also think (if someone didn't say this already) Matthew Morrison would make an amazing Fiyero. Unfortunately, he's a little busy at the moment:)
Gershwin Stage Door?
 Feb 27 2010, 09:26:01 PM
Hi!
I'm going to see Wicked on March 6th (this is my second time) and I would REALLY like to go to stage door. Last time I couldn't go because I had to catch a train. Could anyone give me detailed directions on how to get there? Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You