News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wolverine3

Member Name: wolverine3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ben Platt Attendance
 Nov 2 2017, 11:05:06 PM

Interesting.  Colton was on as Connor last Saturday and I think they used the school shooter line.  Or maybe muffed his line....

Michael Lee Brown Dear Evan Hansen
 Oct 29 2017, 02:36:06 PM

I was at the matinee Saturday and have already seen it with Ben.  Simply said you'll see an amazing show if MLB is performing. Ben might be a notch better singing wise but MLB holds his own and IMHO is more believable as Evan. 

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 11 2017, 10:23:59 PM

I concur with Leswickedly - figure out how the max $ budget you want to spend and just buy via stubhub.  Buy them for your three kids and go in with the expectation that they will be the ones seeing the show.  You and your husband can try the lottery or telecharge method but odds are quite slim given that you're only in town for two days.

Oct 8 2017, 06:39:36 PM

poisonivy2 said: "Guys I have a ticket for 11/3 and 11/5. Does anyone know which is a better bet for Ben to show up -- Friday night or Sunday matinee?"

I don't profess to have any insider knowledge here but one would think that as he only has a couple more weeks left in his run he wouldn't skip out on any performances unless he was sick or needed vocal rest.

I will say that while Ben's amazing (I just saw him Friday night) you're in for a treat

Oct 3 2017, 10:08:32 PM

No kidding :)  Seriously though thanks CT2 for the insight on the 'let telecharge pick your seat' function.  I had pretty much given up on seeing Ben as I refuse to pay more than face value for a ticket and wasn't too hopeful on the lottery. 

Super psyched about Friday's show!

Oct 3 2017, 07:13:32 PM

for the record, the ticket I got yesterday was for Friday night's show.  I tried telecharge around 6:30 pm.  Yes, telecharge was a bit messed up yesterday but was able to get through....

Oct 2 2017, 10:46:33 PM

I used the technique described in the earlier posts (i.e., have telecharge recommend seating) and got very lucky.  Guessing a seat opened up right when I searched for tickets. 

Oct 2 2017, 09:23:22 PM

Just snagged a regular price ticket for Friday night - Row N Right Orchestra.  First time seeing the show - can't wait :)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You