News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for sparklegem

Member Name: sparklegem
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Anyone want my TodayTix referral code for $10 off?
 Oct 9 2017, 09:34:53 PM

Ah, thanks Polka for the info!  I didn't realize that.  I don't really care much if it goes unused, just wanted to offer the discount in case it helped someone.

Anyone want my TodayTix referral code for $10 off?
 Oct 9 2017, 08:24:48 PM

After making my first purchase on TodayTix, I received this:

"Refer and save

Share your code with a friend. When they enter it at checkout, they'll receive $10 off their first purchase and you'll receive a $10 credit towards your next order. "

Would anyone like to use the referral code?  Please PM me if so.  I'll post back here if the code has been taken.

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
 Oct 4 2017, 04:06:18 PM

CT2NYC said: "To everyone who, like myself, appears to have been blocked by Telecharge while searching for DEH tickets: don't worry, it's not permanent. At least that's what customer service told me. The problem arises from using too many browsers/apps at the same time on a singleWi-Fi connection/IP address. The system will flag you as being up to no good, and will "shun" you for a period of time, supposedly 24-48 hours. It's been over 48 hours since I was b

Oct 4 2017, 11:23:11 AM

Would anyone be interested in possibly splitting a pair of tickets bought off of a verified reseller like StubHub for this Friday 10/6?  I only need one ticket, and the resellers using only sell pairs.

I would be looking for tickets that are around $320 or less, and I imagine for logistics we'd have to meet up in person to settle the purchase Friday evening.

Oct 3 2017, 08:40:53 PM

I think I've discovered too late that Telecharge has been misleading me.

I hoped I could get a ticket for 10/6 or 10/7 evening to see Platt and have been frequently checking Telecharge the past two days.  Today, though, almost the entire day, I've been getting the error "We're sorry, we're having a problem with this feature of the site right now.  Please try again." on the Telecharge site.  I assumed that there were problems with the site (as the message stated), and lamented that I'd probably missed my chance at a ticket, but that there was little to do about server problems.

Only at 5pm did I finally realize that the error message was wrong.  It wasn't a site problem...  I suspect that Telecharge was actually blocking my IP from loading the page due to the frequency with which I was querying for available seats since it worked fine as soon as I connected my device to a different wireless network.  Now, 4+ hours after I've quit frequent querying, I'm still blocked from the site.  Be careful when searching for new availability!

I'd also like to say a thank you to the knowledge, guidance, and ticket sightings that folks have contributed to this thread.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You