News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Crisbway

Crisbway Profile Photo
Member Name: Crisbway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Down to One
 Aug 6 2019, 07:48:22 PM

Sho-Tunes-R-Us said: "Possible SPOILER question:

How is the actual "hellfire" in NYC Hell? Much pyro? Throughout the show? If seats are close can you "feel the burn"? Perspiring Minds Want To Know.
"

No pyro used in the NYC production, there’s nice lighting effects on both sides of the stage in the places where there was fire during the title song. 

Down to One
 Aug 6 2019, 05:10:12 PM

Lot666 said:”It's been asked several times here, but I don't recall thisbeing answered- is there still a pool, or has that also been scrapped?"

Yes, it’s scrapped, but it was only previously used for a few second quick change at the end of the show. There’s still a quick change, just done differently. 

Down to One
 Aug 6 2019, 11:12:48 AM
I attended the 1st and 2nd previews.

The cast is absolutely brilliant — Andrew Polec, Lena Hall, Bradley Dean, Christina Bennington and Danielle Steers... You just can’t go wrong.
The ensemble is also very strong and give a strong sense of the bond within the gang of “freezers.”

The show itself is the same script, set and changes made to the US touring production — which is arguably the best version of the script to date.

I throughly enjoyed myself, and attende

Down to One
 Aug 6 2019, 10:55:43 AM
As someone who has seen the Toronto, London, tour, and NYCC productions — the set is definitely not as scaled down as most claim it to be (without having seen it.)

Yes, of course, it’s slightly different in terms of effects such as the car going into the pit, pyro, pool, and more rock formation around the stage, but in terms of the main set (tunnel, tower, screen, etc) it looks wonderful and those who haven’t seen it wouldn’t know a difference.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You