News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TheBroadwayBubble

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
Member Name: TheBroadwayBubble
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Brigadoon  Jun 29 2019, 02:36:52 AM

Could this production be headed to Broadway soon? Considering how Stephanie and Kelli are both free for some time and there will be plenty of open theaters in the winter, I think it's likely. Block has expressed an interest in reprising her role. Would love to see Steven do this on Broadway.

Delete  Jun 28 2019, 05:27:19 AM

Delete

Kiss Me Kate tour?  Jun 1 2019, 03:05:25 AM

I know that Roundabout Theatre productions typically don't go on the road, but is it likely that Kiss Me, Kate could? Would love to see Megan Hilty in this.

Tell us your dream Broadway revival!  May 30 2019, 10:38:36 AM
The Pajama Game with Drew Gehling and Stephanie Styles
Kiss Me Kate Recording 2019  May 30 2019, 10:29:43 AM

LuPita2 said: "Exciting! I am wondering when the digital copy will be released. Hopefully sooner than the CD."

The album will be released digitally on June 7 and the CD will be released on June 28. I’m curious as to if there will be a Barnes and Noble concert, but Kelli would likely be in rehearsals for The King and I in Japan.

Originial Jagged Little Pill stars to transfer to Broadway  May 23 2019, 08:38:02 PM

Any potential Tony wins or is it too early to say?

My Fair Lady Student Rush  May 23 2019, 08:31:42 PM

Bumping this. Has anyone tried recently? Would the odds of scoring some tickets be easier now that it hasn't been selling too well?

Originial Jagged Little Pill stars to transfer to Broadway  May 23 2019, 10:35:28 AM

Link

What is Andy Karl doing next?  May 23 2019, 10:28:43 AM

Any updates now that he's leaving Pretty Woman?

More Broadway for Zachary Levi?  May 18 2019, 02:04:25 PM

I know there's lots of projects that he's working on right now, but I would love to see him in the new Guys and Dolls film. What's the progress like on that?

More Broadway for Zachary Levi?  May 18 2019, 01:54:00 PM

SmoothLover said: "Is he married?"

He's been divorced for a few years.

More Broadway for Zachary Levi?  May 18 2019, 11:53:04 AM

I heard during a recent Q&A panel that Zachary Levi would love to do more onstage, specifically- Guys and Dolls and Little Shop of Horrors. What would you like to see him do, I ADORED him in She Loves Me, and he could bring in lots of people with his fame from Shazam! and Chuck.

What is Jessie Mueller up to?  May 13 2019, 08:52:02 PM

I'm missing her on the Broadway stage. Does she have any plans onstage coming up?

2019-2020 Broadway Season  May 13 2019, 09:41:48 AM

Praying to the Broadway gods that this season will mark the return of Jessie Mueller.

What Should Kelli O'Hara Do Next?  May 13 2019, 09:38:23 AM

Heard in a recent podcast that someone had written a new musical for her and that she thinks it's going to be very special. 

The Band's Visit tour cast  May 10 2019, 10:07:52 AM

TheBroadwayBubble said: "Chilina Kennedy and Sasson Gabay will be leading the tour."

Also: 

Jennifer Apple as Anna, Mike Cefalo as Telephone Guy, Adam Gabay as Papi, Marc Ginsburg as Sammy, Kendal Hartse as Iris, Joe Joseph as Haled, Sara Kapner as Julia, Pomme Koch as Itzik, Ronnie Malley as Camal, James Rana as Simon, Or Schraiber as Zelger and David Studwell as Avrum, along with Danny Burgos, Loren Lester, Nick Sacks, Hannah Shankman and Bligh Voth.

The Band's Visit tour cast  May 10 2019, 10:03:21 AM

Chilina Kennedy and Sasson Gabay will be leading the tour.

Next Carole King?  May 7 2019, 05:44:24 PM

Beautiful teased an announcement coming tomorrow. Very curious as to who the new Carole is. Link

Carousel Revival Tour?  Apr 27 2019, 06:04:15 PM

gypsy.rose.blanchard said: "If it does tour this would be my dreamcast:

Julie: Betsy Wolfe
Billy: Will Swenson
Carrie: Pippa Soo
Enoch: Oak
Nettie: Audra McDonald
Jigger: Adam Kantor
The Starkeeper: Dakin Matthews
"

Stars like that wouldn't tour with a production this bad.

Carousel Revival Tour?  Apr 27 2019, 11:15:38 AM

If it tours, it would be a great chance to add everything the Broadway production didn't.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You