News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thewzrdofoz

Member Name: thewzrdofoz
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Idina Menzel - Skintight at Geffen
 Sep 10 2019, 04:58:20 PM

Someone in a Tree2 said: "For anyone else who’s seen it, please explain to me the beat where the maid translates the inscription on the back of the old photo— was her Hungarian different than the neutral English translation she first offers? And why wouldn’t Ben tell us what she said? Odd dangling questions like this haunted us all the way home. "

I saw the production at the Geffen a few days ago and thought it was really good and very funny. I

Little Shop Extending?
 Sep 4 2019, 04:42:23 PM

CT2NYC said: "If you're looking at either holiday weekend, $149 is the lowest you'll find."

Pulled the trigger and bought them. The new tickets are going QUICK. 

Little Shop Extending?
 Sep 4 2019, 04:26:40 PM

EllieRose2 said: "$119 is not expensive or inflated."

The cheapest I'm finding is $149 on Telecharge... It says it's a Mid-Premium ticket promotion. Anyone know what this is and when regular priced tickets will go on sale?

Discount Codes
 Aug 28 2019, 04:26:40 PM

Anyone have a discount code for SLAVE PLAY that works for performances after 11/3? The one posted earlier (ITSTIME) only goes through then. 

Little Shop Extending?
 Aug 22 2019, 12:29:02 PM

haterobics said: "Pretend it is extending, hold a slot open for it, and then have a back-up if it doesn't? Not sure what the issue would be here. It's not like they're going to start doing some weird alternate schedule if they extend.”

Almost all shows have an alternate schedule for Thanksgiving week, which is why it’s made it harder to schedule. 

Are Playbills environmentally friendly?
 Aug 22 2019, 02:39:07 AM

I love paper Playbills and would hate if Broadway went completely digital. It's part of the Broadway experience to receive a physical, paper Playbill. 

We all want to be more friendly to our environment, but we do not have to give up every single little thing that could be viewed as wasteful. Being more mindful of what you use is definitely appropriate and necessary, and therefore if you don't think you'll keep your Playbill then I say don't accept one from th

Little Shop Extending?
 Aug 22 2019, 01:07:53 AM
I mostly want to see the show to see Tammy Blanchard, though Groff would be a nice plus, so here’s hoping they extend a few weeks with the current cast, or at least Tammy!

My biggest annoyance is it’s making it hard to plan the rest of my trip and what else I want to see/scheduling everything in lol

Little Shop Extending?
 Aug 21 2019, 11:14:20 PM
Does anyone know if the show will have performances beyond the scheduled November 24th? Im in NY for Thanksgiving and REALLY want to see this production.

On Broadway(dot)com it says the show is scheduled for future performances but I cant find any information to corroborate. But theres also no mention that its a limited engagement.

Definitely dont want to miss this one!!

Betty Buckley and the 'hello Dolly' stage door
 Feb 19 2019, 01:24:49 AM

darreyl102 said: "^ Hope you took a chance and gave it a try. I have had alot of luck with the Pantages stage door in the past."

I did indeed give it a shot, but no cigar. Everyone else came out, and then security closed the stage-door area and shut the gates. I don't think she's necessarily avoiding it so much as maybe just relaxing backstage instead of leaving the theatre immediately. Per Instagram, it seems like she has a lot of people come and visit backs

Betty Buckley and the 'hello Dolly' stage door
 Feb 14 2019, 03:42:34 AM

Anyone have any luck meeting her at the stage door at the Pantages in Los Angeles? I'm going in a few days and was hoping to get her to sign my Playbill, but I haven't been able to find any evidence on Instagram that she's greeted people after the show or signed autographs. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You